Older Brother & Full Past Revealed!

Start from the beginning

Crystal: what the- I can't hit you at all and no matter how hard or fast I attack you, your aura and face stay calm.

Midnight let out a deep breath. He look at himself and continued to get a feel of this unknown technique. Midnight began to think back to what Whis said.

"Whis: how are you able to use Ultra Instinct? "

Midnight closed his fist. He flared his silver aura.

Midnight: (Is this ultra instinct it feels powerful and it seems useful for dodging. However it's not fully my style. It relies to much on the body natural instincts. It wouldn't work well if I wanted to incorporate a plan into it.)

The aura vanished Midnight could feel a little fatigue in his body. Crystal walked up to him and began to poke around his body.

Crystal: what was that? you were so calm and fast.

Midnight: I'm not to sure myself.

Their conversation was interrupted by optix.

Optix: Master Midnight you have a visitor.

Midnight: who is it?

Optix: he said his name is Hikari.

Midnight: I wonder who that could be?

Midnight exited the simulation room with Crystal. Midnight went to the front door while Crystal went to her favorite place the pool. Midnight opened the door only to be face to face with a man his hight, Midnight could also tell her was around 16 years older. The man has black hair and purple eyes that match Midnight's. He wears all black clothing with a red belt. He has a katana strapped to his waist.

 He has a katana strapped to his waist

"Hikari ???"
"33 years old"

Midnight: I can tell this is important come in.

Midnight and Hikari walked in and sit on the couch. Hikari day in the couch opposite of Midnight. Ophis, Crystal, Aika, Kohiro, and Tohru all appeared next to Midnight as they felt a new presence. The ORC weren't here because Sona said someone wanted to meet with them.

Midnight: who the hell are you?

Hikari: it's good that we can finally talk little brother.

After Hikari said that everyone went wide eyed. Hikari looked at everyone and narrowed his eyes.

Hikari: That's right my name is Hikari Okami, Midnight I am your older brother.

Midnight: Impossible I don't have a brother.

Hikari: I'm telling you the truth but I had to keep myself hidden to protect you.

Midnight: But where were you all this time. Where were you when Mom and Dad died.

Hikari: What I'm going to tell you will anger you but I ask you restrain yourself and let me explain.