Chapter 15: Forbidden Love Rekindled

Dorian walked to Lord Henry's house, his steps quick and confident. He knocked on the door, and was greeted by Lord Henry's butler. Dorian asked to see Lord Henry, and the butler led him to the parlor.

Lord Henry was sitting by the fireplace, reading a book. He looked up in surprise as Dorian entered the room, and stood to greet him. Dorian took a deep breath, and looked into Lord Henry's eyes. He told Lord Henry that he loved him, and that he wanted to be with him.

Lord Henry was overjoyed by Dorian's declaration of love, and they embraced, their hearts beating as one. They began a secret love affair, spending their days together, reveling in their love and enjoying each other's company.

Lord Henry stood in front of Dorian, his face beaming with joy. Tears of happiness streamed down his cheeks, and he was smiling so widely that it seemed like his face might split in half. He held Dorian's hands in his own, and looked into Dorian's eyes with love and adoration.

Dorian and Lord Henry embraced each other tightly, their bodies pressed close together as they shared a moment of pure joy and happiness. Dorian had his arms wrapped around Lord Henry's waist, and Lord Henry had his arms around Dorian's shoulders. They both smiled, their eyes closed and their faces filled with joy.

Lord Henry gently kissed Dorian's forehead, his lips softly brushing against Dorian's skin. He had his eyes closed, and a gentle smile played on his lips. Dorian had his eyes closed as well, and leaned into Lord Henry's embrace, basking in the love and warmth that Lord Henry gave him.

Dorian and Lord Henry held hands, their fingers intertwined as they stood together, facing the world with love and determination. They smiled at each other, their eyes filled with joy and happiness. The love they shared was palpable, and it was clear to anyone looking at them that they were deeply in love.

Lord Henry whispered sweet words of love in Dorian's ear, his voice soft and tender. Dorian rested his head on Lord Henry's shoulder, smiling softly and closing his eyes as he listened to Lord Henry's words. Lord Henry held Dorian close, his arms wrapped around Dorian's waist, and looked down at Dorian with love and affection.