Chapter 7: Theater of Love

Dorian and Lord Henry often went to the theater to watch plays and operas, and they were always the most elegant and sophisticated couple in the audience. Dorian dressed in a deep navy blue suit, with a crisp white shirt and a silver tie, while Lord Henry wore a rich burgundy suit, with a black shirt and a gold tie. They looked like a perfect match, with their beauty and elegance shining through.

As they walked arm in arm to the theater, the city bustled around them, but they were lost in their own little world. The sounds of the city faded away, and they were surrounded by a bubble of love.

Upon arriving at the theater, they were greeted by the doorman, who bowed to them in respect. Dorian and Lord Henry nodded their heads in acknowledgment, maintaining their elegant posture. They entered the theater, their eyes shining with excitement.

Inside the theater was a sight to behold, with its walls adorned with intricate carvings and gold leaf, and its chandeliers sparkling overhead. The red velvet curtains were drawn, hiding the stage from view. Dorian and Lord Henry took their seats in the front row.

As the lights dimmed and the curtain rose, Dorian and Lord Henry watched the play with rapt attention, their eyes never leaving the stage. The actors moved gracefully, their words and movements like poetry. The stage was filled with stunning sets and intricate costumes, and Dorian and Lord Henry were swept up in the story.

At the end of the performance, they clapped enthusiastically, their faces alight with joy. As they left the theater, they were still lost in the beauty of the play. The sounds of the city rushed back to them, but Dorian and Lord Henry remained lost in their own little world, their love and beauty shining through as the most elegant and sophisticated couple in the audience.