Chapter 3: Affectionate Wandering

As Dorian made his way to the garden, his heart fluttered with excitement at the thought of seeing Lord Henry. The winding paths of the garden beckoned him, with their colorful flowers and verdant greenery. The sound of the babbling brook filled the air, and Dorian felt a sense of peace and serenity wash over him. He was enraptured by the beauty of the garden, and he knew that he would find solace and happiness in the arms of Lord Henry.

As Dorian reached the garden, he was greeted by the sight of Lord Henry, sitting upon a bench, lost in the pages of a book. Dorian's heart fluttered at the sight of his beloved, and he could not help but admire the beauty and elegance of Lord Henry. He approached with quiet steps, and Lord Henry looked up, his smile lighting up his face. Dorian felt his heart swell with joy and happiness, as he saw the warmth and affection in Lord Henry's eyes.

"Good morning, Dorian," Lord Henry said, his voice low and melodic. "I'm glad you came to see me."

"Good morning, Lord Henry," Dorian said, smiling. "I couldn't wait to see you again."

Lord Henry and Dorian sat on the bench together, their hearts beating as one. Dorian felt a sense of connection and intimacy, as he gazed into Lord Henry's eyes. He felt a warmth and happiness that he had never known before, and he knew that he was truly in love with Lord Henry. He took Lord Henry's hand in his own, and he felt a sense of safety and security, as if they were two halves of a whole, united in their love.

"I received your letter," Dorian said, his voice soft and tender. "It was beautiful and heartfelt. I felt your love and admiration for me, and I felt a sense of joy and happiness."

"I meant every word, Dorian," Lord Henry said, his voice sincere and sincere. "I love you, Dorian. I love your beauty and your intelligence, your kindness and your compassion. You are the most beautiful and remarkable person I...

Lord Henry continued, "You are the light of my life, Dorian. You make me feel alive and happy, and I am grateful to have you in my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I want to explore the world with you. I want to show you the wonders and the beauty of the world, and I want to share our love and our experiences with each other."

Lord Henry was known for his charm and wit, and he often left those he met spellbound with his words. Dorian was immediately drawn to him. They spent many hours together, talking and laughing, and Dorian found himself falling deeply in love.

"I love you too, Lord Henry," Dorian said, his voice filled with emotion. "I love you more than words can express. You are my soulmate and my partner, and I am grateful to have you in my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I want to explore the world with you. I want to experience the beauty and the splendor of the world, and I want to share our love and our experiences with each other."

Dorian gazed at Lord Henry with a look of adoration in his eyes, as they walked through the park on a beautiful summer day. The sun shone down on them, casting a warm golden light over their faces. Dorian's hand was tucked into the crook of Lord Henry's arm, and they strolled together, their steps in perfect sync.

Dorian and Lord Henry held hands, their fingers intertwined as they walked through the streets of the city. The sounds of the city flowed around them, but they were lost in their own little world, oblivious to everything else. They walked with a spring in their steps, their faces alight with happiness.

Dorian smiled tenderly at Lord Henry as they sat on a bench in the park. The leaves of the trees rustled in the breeze, and the sun peeked out from behind the clouds, casting a warm glow over their faces. Dorian leaned in close to Lord Henry, and they whispered sweet nothings to each other, their faces inches apart.

By the river, with Dorian's head resting on Lord Henry's shoulder, the water sparkled in the sunlight, and the sounds of the city drifted over to them. They sat in silence, content to simply be together, their hearts beating as one.

Dorian and Lord Henry shared a passionate kiss, their bodies pressed close together. They were lost in each other, oblivious to the world around them. Their lips met in a tender embrace, and they clung to each other, their hearts beating with love.

Dorian and Lord Henry gazed into each other's eyes, lost in their own little world. The sounds of the city faded away, and they were surrounded by a bubble of love. They smiled at each other, their hearts filled with joy.

Dorian and Lord Henry embraced, with Dorian's face buried in Lord Henry's chest. They stood in the center of the city, the bustling crowds swirling around them. They clung to each other, their love shining through in every touch and every kiss.

Dorian and Lord Henry strolled through the gardens, their hearts beating in unison as they spoke of their future together. They dreamt of wandering the globe, soaking in the marvels and the splendor of far-off lands. They dreamed of a life filled with love and joy, unburdened by the chains of societal norms and prejudices.

"My darling Dorian," Lord Henry said, his voice laced with passion and adoration. "I long to explore the world with you by my side. I dream of wandering the streets of Paris, the city of love, and marveling at the beauty of the Louvre. I dream of wandering the sandy shores of the Mediterranean, the warm sun on our faces, and the cool sea breeze in our hair. I dream of experiencing all that life has to offer, and sharing it with you, my love."

Dorian smiled up at Lord Henry, his heart swelling with love and admiration. "Oh, my dear Lord Henry," he said, his voice full of emotion. "I too dream of traveling the world with you. I dream of strolling through the streets of Rome, marveling at the majesty of the Colosseum and the beauty of the Trevi Fountain. I dream of exploring the lush jungles of the Amazon, and gazing in awe at the exotic flora and fauna. I dream of experiencing all that life has to offer, and sharing it with you, my love."

Lord Henry reached out and took Dorian's hand in his own, their fingers entwined as they walked. "Together, my love, we shall see the world and experience all its wonders. We shall live a life of freedom and passion, unbridled by the constraints of society. We shall be one, and our love shall be eternal."

Dorian gazed at Lord Henry with adoration in his eyes, and he knew that their love was truly meant to be. Together, they would explore the world and experience all that life had to offer.As the night fell, Lord Henry and Dorian returned to the castle, feeling happy and fulfilled. They had spent the entire day walking and talking in the gardens, getting to know each other better. They had quickly realized that they shared a deep connection and a mutual attraction. As they walked through the castle gates, they held hands, their fingers entwined tightly.