Chap 01 - Morning Kisses

Start from the beginning

The 27 year old wore an oversized T-shirt and sweat pants which clearly didn't belong to him. He met Jungkook's gaze and smirked at him. With his dark pink lips looking incredibly inviting and luscious Jungkook just couldn't contain the urge to walk upto him with a toothy smile on his face.

Jimin- Why'd you leave me alone babe?

Jungkook - I was hungry hyung. You wanna eat ?

Jimin- I'm not hungry but okay..

Jimin sat besides Jungkook after grabbing another pair of chopsticks for himself. Fortunately Jungkook had made more than enough food for both of them.
Jungkook noticed a reddish mark on Jimin's neck and grinned playfully. Jimin raised his eyebrows and with his mouth full of food he mumbled

Jimin- Wh-what?

Jungkook- you've got a hickey..
He said pointing towards Jimin's neck

Jimin tried to see where Jungkook was pointing at but couldn't. He sighed heavily pretending to be annoyed but secretly being proud of carrying a love bite given by his beloved.

Jimin- Yaaah.. the makeup noonas are really gonna kill me this time Jungkook.

Jungkook just broke into an elmo laughter completely unbothered about Jimin's whining.

Jimin- Yaah stop laughing you brat ! We literally have to shoot Run bts tomorrow.. how am I supposed to hide this ?

Jungkook- You don't have to..

Jimin- Are you serious?
He said rolling his eyes

Jungkook- I kind of am.. I mean its been some time we've given quality content to Army so you know.. let them go crazy over this..

They both broke into a fit of laughter, Jimin falling onto Jungkook's lap with a squeaky laughter making Jungkook looked at him with heart eyes.

Jungkook's POV

I'd do anything to see him laugh. Really I would. I don't know why I had fallen in love with Jiminie hyung to be honest. I- I really don't know. A few years back when I was a teen I would've never imagined to be so madly in love with anyone, let alone Jimin hyung but now? He's literally my everything! The reason for my happiness, my motivation to work harder and the only person who keeps me sane amidst the madness that surrounds my life.
There were countless times I had gotten lost in his beauty and charms and right now was one of those moments. God I loved how he'd laugh with his entire body and lose balance falling on top of something or someone. It was fucking adorable. I love how he covers his face with his tiny cute hands when he feels embarrassed and how his eyes dissappear when he giggles.
How the fuck did I not realise how beautiful he is back in the past ? What had possessed me to have ignored him and hurt him like how I did ? Not a day goes by without me wishing I could take that back. Every second of my life I wish I could go back to the past and redo my actions. I wish I could slap the teenage me for ill-treating an angel who did nothing but love me endlessly.

Jimin- Jungkookah? Babe?

Jungkook - huh? Yeah?

Jimin- what are you thinking of?

Jungkook - you're beautiful..
I said with an inaudible voice because I was lost staring at his pretty eyes.

Jimin- What ?

Jungkook - I said you're beautiful hyung..

Jimin- You're whipped my bunny boy
He said and ruffled my hair while blushing furiously.

Jungkook - I know.. can you blame me tho? My boyfriend is literally an angel.

Jimin- Yaa stop with the sappy talk kookie..