"I know I'm not her mother! Ume is just someone very dear to me okay... I just don't want her getting hurt Baki, and how would you know if Hanayama wasn't doing harm to her?! How would-" she says to me before I cut her off when I place my hand back on her mouth and sigh.

"Wouldn't her learning to defend herself keep her safe? And think for a moment, Hanayama wouldn't abuse her. Give him a little break, are you still mad at him for what he said?" I say to her before she pulls my hand from her mouth. "No! I'm not mad about what he said. Baki... I just don't know.... I just don't want her getting hurt, I don't want her grandmother worrying about her." She sighs.

We stood in the kitchen silently for a minute before I got an idea to probably make her say yes.

Kozue POV

I was at the grocery store getting ingredients to cook Baki a good meal, since we've both been busy recently and haven't hung out as much.

Baki had texted me early in the morning letting me know he was going to be busy almost all day, but I could come over around 8 Ish and I did exactly that.

When I arrived at his place, I made my way over to the kitchen and quickly started working on dinner. Baki was in the shower when I started cooking so I waited for him to come out. When he did come out from his shower, he joined me in the kitchen while I finished making us dinner.  It's kind of funny because in that moment we sort of felt like a married couple. It felt even more real when We started to softly arguing over Ume's decision of wanting to learn to fight, I really did not like that idea at all because she knows how I feel about fighting. Plus, Ume knows how to fight a little bit because she told me her father was an MMA fighter and an ex-boxer when she was little. She also told me once how her father and mother lost their lives due to his fighting career, but she didn't go into deep detail about it. Yes, she's my best friend for about a good couple of years now but even so I still don't know much about her family tree except what she has shared with me and a few things her grandmother has shared with my mother. Her decision on this matter has really given me a bad feeling I can't shake off. 

Anyway, Baki and I stood in the kitchen in silence for a moment after we had a small argument... actually let's call it a disagreement.  He was hugging me from behind and had placed his head down on the side of my neck. It wasn't until I started feeling him kiss around my neck that I started to feel a bit shy. "B-Baki what are you doing?" I asked him as I tried to turn around, but he held me in place and started to nibble at my neck a bit and leave small kisses all over. I didn't realize I let a moan slip from my mouth when I heard him chuckle. "Was that a sweet spot?" He whispered in my ear, which caused me to have a small shiver go down my spine. "N-no..." I said to him in a shy tone.

His strong big hands slowly found their way under my shirt and to my breasts. "B-Baki wait." I moaned softly to him as he played gently with my breasts and continued to kiss around my neck. 

It didn't take long for me to find myself spun around to face Baki and he cleared the food out of the way as he lifted me up to sit me on the kitchen counter. He began kissing me roughly but passionately as he started to take my pants and panties off. I was blushing so much, my face was probably red like a tomato, but I really didn't want to stop him, because it had been a while since we've been intimate. Once he got my panties off, he noticed how wet my pussy got just by him kissing me. "You're really naughty babe." Baki said to me as he placed his hands on my thighs and spread my legs wide as he keeled down on one leg. "Wait! Baki... T-that place ...  ah!" I said to him in a soft moan as I watched him lean in between my legs and start licking away at my wet core. I couldn't help myself so I would grind my hips towards his face and moan out as he continued to eat me out. I placed one hand on his head and tried to push him back a bit because I could feel my orgasm building up and my core beginning to become sensitive. "Baki!" I moaned out loud as he growled at me pulling me even closer to his face and I could feel my butt slide to the edge of the counter. He then shoved two of his fingers inside of me, thrusting them first slowly and deeply as he could, later on speeding up his momentum and he would continue to lick away at my clit. 

I started to tremble a bit Just as I was about to have my orgasm but, Baki stops what he's doing and pulls away from me for a moment as he stands up and looks at me with very hungry eyes. Blushing I look at him and watch him quickly take his boxers off, then his hard throbbing cock springs out. "Kozue..." he says to me in a low growl Ish voice as he practically pulls me off the kitchen counter and turns me around to bend me over the same spot. He stands behind me and begins to rub his hot throbbing cock between my wet pussy lips. "Mmh B-Baki..." I moan out softly as I take a quick peek down between my legs and see his length rub against me before resting myself on the counter again. Baki leans over me then sort of grabs me by the jaw and turns my head a bit to face him as we kiss a bit roughly but passionately. I got so lost in the kiss that I forgot he was rubbing himself at my wet entrance, I broke the kiss to moan when I felt him slowly push his member into my pussy and my walls began to hug his cock nice and tightly. "Oh f-fuck Baki ... w-wait." I moaned to him as he slowly began to thrust in and out of me, He moved his hand from my jaw and moved his hands to my waist as he started to thrust a bit faster. My legs were slowly becoming weak each time he deeply thrust into me, and my body would buckle on the counter doors. "B-Baki this isn't fair a-ah. I want to hold y-you." I moan out to him as he continued to fuck me from behind for another minute before changing our positions. "You can hold on to me babe." He said to me in a seductive tone before stopping his thrusting and pulling his cock out for a moment to turn me around so that I was facing him. Without hesitation I wrapped my legs around his waist and placed my hands on his strong wide shoulders as he slowly entered me again and started thrusting. He placed his hands on my ass as he held me up and fucked me faster and harder. I held him tightly with all my strength as he fucked me harder with each thrust going deeper, some of his thrusts were painful but I knew he wasn't trying to hurt me, sometimes he can forget just how strong he is. I eventually found myself clawing at his back and biting his shoulder when I felt my orgasm building up again and coming soon. "Mmmh! Baki! Don't stop! Don't stop!" I moaned out loud to him as I drowned myself in pleasure. "Kozue! Fuck...y- you... feel so good babe." He groaned and moaned to me as he held me tightly in his arms. My pussy walls began to hug his cock so tightly as I was becoming really sensitive and very close to having my orgasm. "Oh god! Baki! There! Please don't stop! I'm gonna cumm" I screamed out to him in pleasure, and he kissed me fiercely, almost angrily but in a very passionately manner. "F-fuck Kozue.. I'm gonna cum!" he moaned to me before he moved us down to the kitchen floor not stopping his thrusting at all. He placed me gently on the floor and pulled my legs from his waist as he lifted them up almost over my head. Once I felt him start slamming his hard cock into my throbbing pink pussy, my mind went blank for a moment, and I moaned out so loud as I had my orgasm and squirted all over his cock and on the floor. "Kozue!" I heard him growl as he slammed himself deep inside of me and filling me completely with his cum. He eventually let me drop my legs down and I hugged him. We held each other very tightly for a good couple of minutes before starting to kiss again and got ready for round two.

We actually ended up fucking and making love for about three days, we even lost track of what day it was, but we didn't care.

Baki and I were lying next to each other naked in his futon and I was playing with his hair as he rested his eyes for a moment. Seeing him like this always made me feel special because not even his enemies, or father can ever see this side of him, being at peace, safe, and loved. God, I love him so much. I was softly humming a song when I eventually heard him mumble something. "Hm?" I said to him as he slowly opened his sleepy eyes. " Can we talk about the Ume situation again? Are you going to let me help your friend?" He said to me in a sleepy voice. I frowned for a moment and sighed before answering him, "yeah, let's not leave it unsolved. but Baki... I just really don't want her to get hurt, I know she's strong and I know that she knows she's strong, But I feel like her doing this could draw attention to the wrong crowd. What if she ever decides to play the hero one day... because you know how Kind she is. She always wants to help... but I guess since you did say that her learning self-defense would be a good thing... I'll be fine with it." I say to him softly as he pulls me into a hug so that we cuddle for a moment. "She'll be fine Kozue, she has you and you have me." He says to me as we hold each other, and I try not to think about what I just agreed to. 

———————————————————————————

Sheeesh a lesson on getting what you want lol spicy edition.

anyway Like, follow, and comment.