Chapter 7

-Before they left-

The azure hedgehog got no sleep all night, thinking about what G.U.N. had for Shadow that he needed to know. 
  In a matter of seconds, A black and blue spiky hedgehog. "Sonic," The voice came out distorted as the room started to fill with ink and oil as the hedgehog's smile grew wider and his fangs caught Sonic's attention. "Before you eat me whole, stop with the ink in my room-" 

Before Sonic could continue his sentence, the hedgehog appeared in front of him, laid on the bed, and groaned. "What will ever scare you!"
  "We've been in the same room for about three years, whatever you do now won't scare me as much as before, Mephiles." The blue hedgehog rolled his eyes.

"True, got a task for me? Killing? Cremate? Arson!?" He got too excited as Ink started to grab at Sonic's arms. "Control yourself first, I ain't killing anyone anymore."

Mephiles hissed like a snake. "No fun!" At this point, the ink started to drip onto the hedgehog's legs. "Get your ink tentacles off of me before I call Exe to deal with your ass," Sonic growled. "Relax, it's not like I'm from that one weird game on the internet." 

   "Sometimes your intentions are as similar to the monster of the game, can you do the favor or not!" 

 "Fine... What's the problem." 

      "Spy on someone for me and I'll pay you," 

"Regular payment? Or... Special?" Mephiles smirked. "Regular, idiot." Sonic stuck his tongue out before getting off of the bed. "And who is this someone, I must spy on?" 

 "Shadow the hedgehog, black and red with red eyes and an edgy attitude." 

 "Consider it done!" Mephiles smiled and held out a piece of paper with writing on it. Sonic cut his finger and as it was bleeding he pressed it on the paper. "Perfecto~" 

     "Don't speak Spanish you sound cringe." 

"No fun." Mephiles frowned before teleporting away, and the ink and oil that had dripped into the room had disappeared as he did.

 Shadow had walked in shortly after and looked around before narrowing his eye on Sonic before leaving. 

"Grab whatever you need, we're going back." 

  "Where exactly?"

----------------------------------
This meant nothing because I had no motivation
  Hope you enjoyed it though!

Byee <33

Don't trip on your way out.