Prologue

“Veer ji, stop!” I whisper yelled as I peeled his hands away from my hips.

“You smell so good that I want to breathe in more of you.” He rasped in my ear and his grip on my hips tightening.

When Veer ji brushed his pearly teeth across my collarbone, a shaky breath escaped my lips.

I was fortunate to have my shawl wrapped around my shoulder, as it would have been difficult to conceal my hickey otherwise.

“Kushi beti, did you get those glasses over there?” I grabbed his face from my neck and gave him a deep peck on the lips as I heard Ms. Gupta's footsteps approaching the kitchen door while calling my name. I'm sure he'll be surprised. I'm too taken aback by my own actions.

He was still standing like a statue, so I quickly grabbed those glasses above his head; our bodies brushed against each other as i reached for the glass that made my body shudder like it's first time, I exited the kitchen, handed Ms. Gupta the glass box she requested, and then left. I knew he'd question me about the kiss, and I don't have an answer for my actions.

I dashed back to my apartment, I least expected him to run behind me and scream and shout my name, even though I know he won't.

Shit! Screw my life!

So, as the title says it's just part of the story, that'll come later on.

Vote and comment, it'll boost me to write me😅😁

Few words about this update? ☹️

And good morning🌞. Tata, bye bye for now
*slowing disappearing*