A few days

It's been a few days since then, he still talks to his soulings whenever he wanted too, which, was often, due to him feeling his soulings curiosity and all.

He also likes stroking his stomach area a bit, maybe because it reassures him that his soulings are fine?

Reaper wondered briefly, head turning to look around with a hum, he had been watching the timelines and the time streams for a bit now.

Luckily he already brought snacks to eat every now and then, he'll actually get something to eat in a little bit after making sure the timelines and time streams are good.

He doesn't need a player to interfere with his multiverse after all. Not like they can, with how the time streams were, they would reject players or any outside forces except himself and whoever he allows in.

Which, is very good, but he still keeps an eye on them as a precaution, wouldn't want to have to deal with pests while pregnant. But if he has too, he has too.

But he made his multiverse like this, to only accept him and any who he chooses to let in. Even hackers can not get in. He knows of the other multiverses, of some that try and connect to other universes or multiverses.

Sometimes on accident, other times, it's hackers. They think it's all just a game, well news flash, no they just end up connecting to other multiverses and it's annoying when he has to deal with it.

That's why he made his multiverse, no hacker can get in, all it will end up with for those who try, is end up being infected with viruses and shit.

Reaper rubs his stomach area again without thinking, "I can't wait to meet you three..."

Reaper hummed a bit, well now that he's sure the time streams and timelines are good, reaper headed off to visit one of his other friends.

Reaper popped into an au and headed off to go meet with ash, humming a bit.

Reaper spotted ash a few minutes later, humming still as he floated over.

Ash look up and smiled a bit, "heya death."

"Hello ash. It's been a while. Sorry about that. I've been a bit busy." Reaper told ash who nodded, accepting it.

"That's fine, I know your busy watching over other aus and the timelines anyways." Ash responded back, laying back against the tree behind him.

"Yeah..and considering I am pregnant." Reaper laid his head back on his arms, humming.

It was silent for a few seconds before ash's eye sockets flew open with shock.

"Your expecting!?" Ash yelled out, startled.

Reaper laughed a bit, "yes yes. And their triplets."

Ash just stared, wide eyes, eye lights now shaped as stars with delight.

"Baby soulings..babybones.." ash mumbled happily to himself as he imagined what deaths soulings would look like.

Reaper chuckles a bit, just amused by ash.

Ash continued to mumble for a few minutes before snapping back his attention onto death, "so have you figured out on the names?"

"I got two, one I might change, the third one, I haven't been able to think of a name for yet." Reaper responded back, humming again.

Ash just looked thoughtful, "I guess it just depends on what kind of theme your going for."

Ash shrugged a few seconds after, reaper just looked amused.

He doesn't know what name he'll use, but it will be fine, he's got time to figure it out.

Reaper thought as ash started naming different kinds of names he could use for the souling that he wasn't sure what to name yet...

Reaper just tilted his head as he listened to ash talking, thinking of possible names for the third souling...

___*___*__*______*_____*_____*___*____
Finally finished with 776 words. This took forever sorry about that. Hope you like and comment what you think

Ja ne~!

Death/reaper

Nightmare- nox
Error- era
Reaper-

Also does anyone want to vote on how long it takes for reaper to have his kids??

(Note- the aus have the same name, even if they have a different outcome then the originals, so it's easy for you to know who belongs to who)

I also wanted unique nicknames for them since you know deity death/reaper multiverse and all

Undertale, papyrus, sans, gaster
Underswap, sans/azure, papyrus/ginger
Underfell, sans/ruby, papyrus/scarlet?, gaster/vermilion/??
Outertale, sans/spiral, papyrus/solar, gaster/nebula
Sciencetale, sans/?, papyrus/?, gaster/?
Dreamtale, dream, nightmare (might chose different names or nicknames not sure yet)
Killertale, sans/slayer, papyrus/peril, gaster/?
Dusttale, sans/ash, papyrus/cinder, gaster,?
Horrortale, sans/outrage/?, papyrus/?, gaster/?
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/?, gaster/?

You'll can vote on some aus to be added on since no other au is popping into mind

Xxx