The trio in the living room here this and both Power and Denji are confused on where this sound is coming from and Power drags Denji away and they pop up after around 2 minutes later with Denji looking distraught.

"I didn't know Kokushibo could play the flute", Aki says closing his eyes and listening to the tune.

"I like it I guess but I could do better", Power says rubbing her nose with a prideful grin and the phone rings making the sound stop.

Aki goes to the phone and picks it up.

"Mhm. Got it", Aki says and he puts the phone up.

"We got a mission", Aki says and Kokushibo emerges from the room and goes to Aki.

"Where are we going", Kokushibo asks the blue haired man.

"To a hotel", Aki says and a small timeskip later the 4 turned into 7 as Himeno, Arai the scar face, and Kobeni the timid girl.

"Hey Shib how you been", Himeno asks throwing an arm over Kokushibo's shoulder.

"I've been fine but I ask that you... stop calling me that maybe you can call me by another name", Kokushibo says looking at the green haired woman.

"Maybe what you got for ideas", Himeno asks the red and black haired man.

"Perhaps my old name is an option", Kokushibo says and Himeno raises an eyebrow.

"So what is your real name", Himeno asks letting go of Kokushibo as she moves in front of him.

Kokushibo's top row of eyes dart down for a small millisecond as Himeno jumped a bit when she moved in front of him making another pair of round bodily objects move.

This also caught Denji's attention as he remembers what happened earlier with a frown.

Kokushibo clears his throat with a fist in front of his mouth as he closes all of his eyes simultaneously.

"My real name is Michikatsu Tsugikunei... but that is a mouthful so you can call me... Michi if you want", Kokushibo says and Himeno ponders before answering.

"Sure why not Michi", Himeno says with a smile and Kokushibo exhales through the nose.

"Okay so a devil in there has consumed a piece of the Gun Devil", Aki says holding a pendant of some kind.

"Doesn't that mean the Gun Devil is in there", Denji asks and Aki turns to him.

"No because the more pieces there are the stronger the reaction", Aki says and Power smiles devilishly.

"Why not give it to me I'll find the devil in there", Power says and Denji puts himself in front of Power.

"No give it to me I'm better than her plus I'll make sure I won't lose it", Denji yells at Aki and Kokushibo is turned away.

Aki pulls out two sticks of gym and the two Devils stop and stand still.

"Hayakawa sir", Denji says calmly.

"Sir", Power says and Aki hands them the sticks of gum.

"So how about we make a game out of this", Himeno says getting everyone's attention. "Whoever kills the devil will get a smooch from me".

Denji thinks for a minute but remembers his and Kokushibo's talk before they became devil hunters.

"Hey Koku-San", Denji says getting the six eyed demon to look at him. "I have a question".

"What is it Denji", Kokushibo asks walking over to the blonde cyclops.

"Since you've lived for centuries did you ever... get with a girl", Denji asks and Kokushibo goes into thought.