Capítulo 2: Los Sacrificios

Start from the beginning

"¡Eso! ¡Muy bien!" Kevin yelled proudly.

"El va a ser como yo, vas a ver Y/n!" Kevin ran up to you, placing a kiss on your lips.

You smiled.

{Italy}

"Soy muy afortunada. Tengo una familia hermosa, y un marido maravilloso. No lo cambiaría por nada." You smiled at the camera. A happy look on your face.

"Y si, a veces extraño mi carrera como abogada," You looked at the camera, nodding your head. "Estudié tantos años para mi carrera de abogada, entonces sí fue difícil dejarla, pero, no me arrepiento."

-interview with Kevin-

"Y/n es muy intelligente." Kevin smiled. "Y tiene un carácter fuerte, un "girlboss," como dice ella." He laughed. "Pero en serio, ella es muy inteligente."

"¿Hablas de mí?" You entered the room in which Kevin was being interviewed.

"Claro." He smiled as you leaned in to give him a kiss on his cheek.

"Sigue hablando de mí." You said as you sat next to him.

Kevin was smiling shyly at you.

"Anda, me gusta cuando dices cosas bonitas de mi." You smiled at him as you hugged his arm.

"Me estas poniendo nervioso." He laughed nervously.

"Please," You looked up at him.

"Dije que eres una girlboss." He spoke softly, his shyness evident in the way he was talking.

What he said made you smile.

"Soy la número uno girlboss." You smiled smugly at the camera, you were still hugging Kevin's arm. "Kevin es el número tres boyboss." You said.

"Número tres?" He gasped.

"Mi papa, mi gato, y después tu." You turned to look at him.

"Esta bien pues." He sighed defeated.

"Perdón." You gave him a crooked smile, looking down to reach for his hands.

"Esta bien, te perdono." He let you grab his hands, bringing your hands to his lips.

"Bueno, sigue con tu entrevista, me tengo que ir." You gave him a peck on his lips before getting up from the chair.

"Adonde vas?" He asked after the kiss.

"De shopping. Y tengo que ir a que me saquen las medidas para mi vestido." You grinned at him which made him laugh.

"Okay, con cuidado. Te amo." He smiled at you fondly.

"Yo también." You smiled, leaning in for another kiss before leaving. 

-camera switches to following you around as you go shopping-

"Vi un bolso hermoso en Chanel, entonces vamos a ir ahi primero, y después quiero ir a Prada porque vi un set deportivo de pants y sweter para Kevin." You spoke to the driver as you got in the car.

"También tengo que pasar a Versace, porque ellos me van a hacer mi vestido para los Latin Grammys." You spoke to the driver once again.

"Fui invitada a los Latin Grammys y tengo un poco de nervios pero estoy emocionada." You smiled at the camera.

"Ya llegamos a Chanel." The driver said.

"Ay, tan rápido?" You were so distracted talking to the camera about your shopping plans that you didn't even realize that you had arrived at your first destination.