Chapter Ten

Depuis le début

"How the hell did you manage to lose them," He asked, his fists clenched as he spoke.

"Hey, in my defense you didn't even tell me to watch them, you just left,"

Masky took a breath in, obviously about to insult him but took it back and looked down slightly, "Ok... whatever, you look around outside and I'll look in here,"

Hoodie replied with a nod and went outside. Masky ran his fingers through his hair and sighed, "Fucking bitch," he mumbled.

I clenched the knife in my hand, ready to strike, he took a few steps forward, he was right in front of me, scanning the kitchen one last time. I took a quick breath in and leaped out from behind it, he noticed me a bit to late, he moved but I still sliced his shoulder.

Adrenaline pushed through my legs and arms, I ran at him, trying to get another blow in, he blocked my with his arm and thrusted me against the counter, my back hit it with a painful thump.

I regained my balance and looked up, I was meet with a hard punch to the face, not catching it in time. My head recoiled and blackness seeped into the sides of my vision. "Fuck," I muttered under my breath.

He backed up for a second to take a quick glance at his arm. I lifted my head up just in time to see him bolting towards me, I ran at him and ducked just as he got in punching distance. I caught the side of his torso with the knife as I ran.

He turned at me and stared at me, I pulled the knife out in front me be, heaving with all of this sudden activity. It seemed like he wasn't even breaking a sweat, or really affected by the damage I caused.

"You know, you put up much more of a fight than I thought you would, but I'm done assing around with you now," He said as he readjusted his mask.

In a flash he came running at me again but way quicker than before. I grabbed my knife and tried to dodge but he was expecting it, he grabbed my shirt and threw me onto the floor. I landed with a grunt as my head slammed into the cold tile floor.

I held the knife in front of me trying to defend myself some how, it caught his lower arm but he squeezed my wrists painfully causing me to drop it. His knee was on my chest preventing me from throwing him off or kicking him. I squirmed under his weight "Get off of me!" I yelled as I tried to pry my hands from his grasp.

He just sat there, he didn't move or speak, It seemed like he stopped breathing. The silence was bone chilling, not knowing what was happening next made my skin crawl. I gave another tug on his hands, hoping that his grip would losen, but I was wrong.

Suddenly his head snapped down at me, he got up and pulled me up by my hands. A strike of pain went up my arm from the sudden tug and movement on the wound. His grip tightened on my hands and I could feel my fingertips becoming numb from the lack of blood flow.

I pulled away from him, "Let me go your hurting my arm!" I yelled at him, I could feel blood pooling around the wound from the sudden movement of it. He didn't even listen instead, he tightened his already strong grip on my wrists. My wrists are gonna snap at this rate.

Tears where starting to form from the pain of everything. He then made up his mind on what he was gonna do next. He pulled me down the hallway my my hands, he was going to fast, I had to walk backwards and felt like I was gonna fall. "Slow down!" I cried, the blood from the wound was starting to bleed through my hoodie.

He stopped, I craned my neck to see that we was opening a door. He threw it opened and dragged me into it, he threw me down onto the cold wooden floor. Dizziness took over me and I just layer there for a second, once my vision focused I could see Masky standing above me.

Silenced drenched the room, the only sound that came from anywhere was my breaths. I was trying to keep myself from crying but the pain from my wrists and arm was making it difficult. He just stared at me, and I hated it.

Then he just walked out of the room, his foot steps echoed through the empty room, he slammed the door on his way out. The deafening silence then came back into the room, I sat up to examine my arm.

Blood had soaked my whole left sleeve, it was now starting to drip off of the hoodie, it made me feel sick. This much blood lose couldn't be good. Shit, what am I gonna do, at this rate I'd probably die from this.

I pulled myself up, my legs felt like jello. The room started to spin as I got up, I had to grab the window sill to steady myself. After a minute the spinning stoped but the dizzy feeling never left. I stumbled to the door, I tried opening it but it wouldn't budge.

"Shit" I whispered to myself, I banged on the door with my right fist, "Shit," I said a bit louder. I continued to bang on the door, I just needed to get out of here, I just needed to get out and it all be fine. I threw my self at the door, hitting it with my side, tears started coming down.

"Let me out!" I yelled at no one, I just hoped someone would hear me and rescue me.

I crumped to the floor, my legs had given out on me. I couldn't focus on anything, It made me want to puke. I put my right hand on my temple and closed my eyes hoping the dizziness would be gone when I opened them but it didn't.

It only worsened when I opened my eyes, blackness started to creep in my vision. "Help," I called out, it was only above a whisper, a feeble attempt that wouldn't even reach the other side of the room.

I lowered my head into my knees, I just want it to stop, I'm tired of this. I closed my eyes, ready to go. The last thing I felt was a strong hand on my shoulder and waist.