[4]~ stream ~

A/n:
Sorry for not updating this story I just forgot and I just finished school so I was busy :( but here's a fun one for y'all!

——————🂱————————————🂱—————–––––—🂱

~🂱 Bad's POV: 🂱~
Tw: kissing?

Skeppy is here to visit he arrived yesterday and we just hung out and chilled for the first day and we decided to stream today since I already gave it away that we met up.

I was sitting Infront of the screen and Skeppy had gone to go grab something I think it was a drink but I'm not sure. The starting soon screen was up and chat was going crazy asking how I was and asking where he was.

He came back with a glass of water and a bag of something. I looked at him questioningly and he just smiled and sat down in the empty chair next to me. I turned the camera on when we were ready.

Skeppy picked what we would do this stream and he didn't tell me he said it was a secret. I was nervous seeing the white plastic bag filled with multiple things. We greeted chat and started answering donos I told chat the Skeppy chose what we were doing and he gave them a cheeky smile and told me to close my eyes.

I did and I heard the bag crinkling and shacking around it stopped and he showed chat something.

I was really confused when he told me to open my eyes I did and I looked at chat then at him seeing him holding a makeup pallet. Oh my gosh he's been planning this all along. I rolled my eyes and shook my head laughing.

"I'm doing yours right?" I asked. He giggled and shook his head "nope I'm doing yours" "your gonna destroy my face" I laughed. "Yeah well your pretty face could use a touch of me." He laughed waving his hands around.

I felt my face heat up. He called me pretty... He's pretty adorable himself. WHAT AM I THINKING! NO! We're just friends. We can call eachother pretty right? I hope so.

"Well the touch of yours will be ugly." I wined. "Ok? I don't really care though just pleasee!!" He gave me the puppy dog eyes basically begging for me to say yes I couldn't say no to such an adorable thing. "Finee" I sighed. He cheered and handed me the pallet he was holding.

Chat was still going crazy saying things like:

"When Skeppy called bad pretty"

"Bad's face really went: 🍅"

"Bad is pretty!"

"He got so red"

"Awwwe"

I ignored it and went back to Skeppy watching as he dug trough the bag grabbing random things and throwing them into my lap.

He told me to close my eyes and I did. He took his time doing my makeup sometimes stopping to show chat then giggling. Eventually he said he was done and I opened my eyes.

I had an extensive amount of blush brushed across my nose and cheeks and light blue and red eye shadow which wasn't to bad just kinda messy at the top. I also  had high lighted on my nose which was way to much and made me look so shiney and there was glitter stuck just below my eye brow which i knew was never gonna come off.

"Can I put lipstick on you?" He asked. I didn't really want it but I said sure anyway cause for the memes. I rolled my eyes as he picked a dark red lip stick and took the cap off pressing the end to my bottom lip.

I could see the focus in his eyes as the stuff glided along my lip. He bit his lower lip in concentration my face started to heat up again. Not that it was noticeable under the blush on my face already.

Eventually he finished and put the cap back on the stick. I stepped back and looked at it covering the cameras view. He got closer again wiping something off my chin before pulling me up to look at him. He looked my in the eyes then back down at my lips. I furrowed my eyebrows questioningly as he rubbed his soft thumb across my bottom lip wiping some of the lipstick off.

He leaned in closer gazing back into my eyes his eyes softened looking directly into my soul. His eyes were a dark chocolate eyes paired with his soft dark tan skin with light freckles scattered mainly around his nose. I've never been this close to anyone but I liked it I looked at him again.

"What?" I ask. "...can I?" He asked. That made my heart race and my breathing quicken. I felt myself automatically nod closing my eyes.

He pressed his lips against mine lingering for around 10-14 seconds (hehe) before pulling away it was short but gosh did I love it. I let my mind race before pulling him in again holding my hand against his cheek my pinky resting under his chin. This one lasted alittle longer pulling away. I wanted another until I remembered we were streaming I looked at the screen seeing that he had turned the camera off. Chat was going crazy waiting for the results of the lipstick. He stood up pulling his hand from my chin grabbing mine off his face.

I fixed my posture and he sat back in his seat I looked at him seeing his cheeks, nose and ears a vibrant pink colour and some of the lipstick had smeared onto his lips I was going to point it out but he turned the camera on again I looked at the screen at myself seeing the lipstick was almost gone some still remaining in the corners and my bottom lip. Most of it had gone to Skeppy.

I looked at him again then at the screen. He followed my gaze to the screen looking at himself slapping him hand over his mouth his eyes widening as he giggled he turned his hand over and wiped the stuff off his lips.

I looked at chat and they were going crazy asking if we kissed obviously yes but I wasn't going to say that.

We finished off the stream and ended it I immediately got up to go wash my face. He followed me standing next to me as I lent over the sink rubbing my face the water running down my chin onto the coller of my shirt I dried my face then looked at the man next to me. He stared in admiration smiling softly. I tilted my head and raised my right eyebrow he just shrugged in response.

"You looked good with that lipstick to bad I took it" he giggled. "Oh whatever I never even got to see it" I frowned. "You can always put it on again" I shrugged again. "yeah I guess... Where did you even get that stuff?"

He looked at me then turned to the mirror looking at me trough the reflection. "The palettes are my sisters and I bought the lipstick cause eh it would be weird other wise" he explained waving his hand around.

"Yeah it would be weird if you didn't cause I don't really wanna put something near my mouth that's been on someone else's" I shrugged. He turned to me and made a weird face. "What?" I asked. He just giggled softly before leaving the bathroom turning the light off when I was still standing in there. "Hey!" I call running after him before he could close the door on me. He was walking towards my room. I followed him entering the room after him. I sat on the end of my bed while he picked up a small wooden box with our initials on it that I didn't recognise.

I sat next to me and handed me the box. I glanced over it before opening it. It was lined with a soft dark grey felt there was two neck laces with "Z ‹› D" engraved into the small heart shaped pendants. "Aww these are adorable" I hummed. "Just like you" he mumbled back. I turned to him and shook my head "noo more like you" I giggled. His face flushed a light pink looking at me.

He leaned in again and i followed his actions meeting in the middle our lips intertwining again softly gliding against eachother before pulling apart again.

"Bad... I was wondering if you wanted to like... Be a thing? Maybe?" He mumbled. "Like boyfriends?" I asked. He nodded. "I would love to" I felt my lips turn into a smile again grabbing his hand rubbing my thumb over the top of his hand.

——————🂱——————
A/n
YESS THIS TOOK SO LONG IM FINALLY FINISHED!
I have like no idea rn 😭😭
Hope you liked this chapter feel free to tell me if things don't make sense

Make sure to eat, drink, sleep, repeat AND GO TOUCH SOME GRASS!.

LIVE Y'ALL BYEEE!! SEE Y'ALL IN MAYBE 2 DAYS MAX!!<3 :D

W/C: 1520