[2]~ Parents ~

~🂱 Skeppy's POV: 🂱~

I was awoken by a light shaking of small hands on my shoulder "papa papa! Wake up!" The 4 year old raven black haired boy. "Hang on Sap your dad won't let me" I mumbled rubbing my hand over my eyes opening them flicking my eyes to a alarm clock sat on my night stand '7:38' I thought "great timing, you've got school" I shuffled Bads arm tightening around my waist pulling my more into him "baby... Wake up" I hummed turning so I'm on my back "Sapnap come up here". He climbed up onto the bed he stumbled over to his dad clinging to him for balance on the mattress. He giggled shaking his dad harder than intended clearly. Bad grumbled he wined as he was stripped from his calm dreams rubbing his eyes."yes Sapnap?" He turned to the kid lossing his tight grip on me. "He's got kindy today we need to get him ready" I turn to my head. "Oh yeah... You exited?" His cheery tone coming back trough his deep groggy morning voice.

Eventually we had got up from the warm covers and sheets. I followed Sapnap to his room and Bad went to the kitchen to start breakfast. I enter the littles boys room going over to his draws he helped pick out what he was going to wear he picked the pants and I picked the top. He chose some light grey overalls with a flame on the front pocket and I chose a black shirt with my silly face emblem on the front. He looked adorable. He chose to bring his panda stuffy he clug to that thing like it was a bar separating you from your death like hanging over a bottomless pit into the deep core of the earth.

I picked his up and walked to the kitchen I placed the boy down on a mat that had a couple toys and blocks laying on it. I walked over to bad wrapping my arms around his side placing a kiss on his cheek he was smiling humming to the tune of a song I didn't recognise. He was mindlessly cooking eggs in a pan he turned to me placing a soft kiss on my lips "good morning" he smiled wider "Sap looks adorable as usual" "not as adorable as you" I mumbled back not caring if he heard it cause it was half true. Their equally as adorable as each other "aww that's not true he's very cute it's probably impossible to be more cute than either of you" he said I rolled me eyes and let go of him "sure sure". He just laughed and continued what he was doing originally.

T❤️I💙M❤️E💙S❤️K💙I❤️P

I scrolled through my phone waiting for time to come for us to leave time flew by quickly. "Time to go!" Bad called Sapnap eagerly running over to him lifting his arms panda still in hand. Bad picked him up tossing gently over his shoulder and he giggled loudly, I could help but laugh as the small boy wiggled trying to pry himself from the tall brown haired man's shoulder.

We made our way out the door making sure we had everything for him. I buckled him into his carseat we drove for around 20 minutes the place wasn't to far away we passed a couple parks and fields. We made it to the place it was a wonderful building with colourful posters and signs out side their were parents bringing their kids in we walked inside and went to the room number we were given we were met with a large room with small tables  and chairs a couple book shelves lining some walls and other random shelves and toys scattered around a teacher's desk placed in the corner a white board not far away with "welcome to and back kiddos!!!" I smiled seeing the same teacher Sapnap had last year Mrs. Collie. She was nice and she loved our relationship she was bi herself and was talking to a girl. We made our way inside Sapnap immediately running to a boy squealing "KARLL!!" He was best friends with the other fluffy brown haired boy they were friends since they were 1 his parents are amazing and I loved talking to them. I walked over to the teacher's desk dragging Bad along by his hand. Oh my gosh HII!!" I smiled waving my empty hand. "Hello!" She called back smiling "so any news on the lady?" I asked raising my eyebrow Bad finally taking interest in the conversation. "Yes actually" she seamed to pipe up at the topic "were dating now!" I felt a smile tug at the corners of my lips "yess!! I knew it and I told you!!" I said excitedly "wait really!!" Bad smiled widely. "Yup! She will be here near the end of the day when y'all come get your son" "yay I get to meet her finally" I rolled my eyes emphasizing how long it's been. "Yes I will to!" Bad seemed so exited over the lady finally being happy with herself.

It was time for us too leave we said bye to sapnap and waved to Mrs. collie saying we would see her later.

T❤️I💙M❤️E💙S❤️K💙I❤️P

I layed on the bed on my phone again. Bad had gone to shower we had picked up sapnap earlier and he had gone to Karl's house for a little while so it was just the two of us. I scrolled mindlessly until Bad came out of the bathroom he had sweatpants on and no shirt  his hair still dripping he had a towel in his hands drying his hair I felt my face flush as I forced myself to focus on the light Infront of my face rather than the figure standing beer the end of the king sized bed in the large room I stared at my screen reading something before shutting the screen off. It was black but I still stared at it  trying my best to ignore Bad. I layed there I turned the screen back on '4:57' oh we still have like an hour before we have to get Sap. Bad had left the room before, I got up and walked down the stairs case and into the living room Bad was sitting on the couch his hair not as wet as before. He reached his arms out to me "baby... Come" he opened his arms I walked over to him and sat in his lap straddling him he wrapped his arms around me as I did the same we sat there for a couple minutes. Everytime I moved I could feel my body becoming weaker and weaker as I sunk into the comfort of the guys bear muscular arms he's always made me feel safe and I loved that about him we have been married for 2 years and a bit Sapnap was Bads kid that his ex had handed to him.

His ex was a right bitch she cheated on him and stuff going out without asking him to come and a one nights stance and given her this child and she didn't want him so she grabbed all of her stuff placing Sapnap on Bads door step she just left blocked him on everything and went no contact until she was told he was getting married then she begged and begged to be involved in the wedding. Of course I didn't let that happen cause yeah no. I hated her not because of Sap I love him to bits but because of what she did to Bad she just pissed me off.

T❤️I💙M❤️E💙S❤️K💙I❤️P

We picked up Sapnap and it was getting kinda late so we made dinner and put him to bed I was laying in bed with bad he had his arms wrapped around me spooning me we had a random show Bad like playing on the TV that was strung to the wall I wasn't really interested so I just closed my eyes and slowly drifted off.

"good night Baby" Bad mumbled

"night... I love you"

"I love you too.."

——————🂱——————
A/n
LONGER ONE AYYYYEEEE!!!!
I loved writing this one it was fun and we love the cannon dad au am Karl 😊 yes hope you liked this one cause I did! Love y'all!! <3

W/C: 1444
HAH 14