Prologue

"Citra, you called?" a ginger fur tom meowed questionly. He was very skinny as if he hadn't eaten for a long time. The scent of sickness and sounds of yowling and cries made the tom curl his lips. The black furred king ignored him, he had many scars and red eyes. He laughed and mewed "Our time has come brother, we must use fear against the rebellions, kill the prisoners, show me your will and loyality."

"Our father made you king and which make me destiny now, show some respect." the destiny meowed flicking his tail back and forth as his ears flatten. "Respect is needed to be earn brother, can't you see, we both be powerful, the moon king and queen didn't see to that." Citra mewed.

The destiny chosen eyes widen and meowed "Were you responsible for their death?" "Who else do you think would deal with it, i'm incharge of both kingdoms now, I clawed one of your members in the eye when she challenge me, you should tell your darkness and the light to never challenge me, the Sun kingdom will be mine too and the Storm kingdom will rule all the kingdoms as I make every single one fall too!" Citra spat.

"You monster! Taking over all the kingdoms! You don't deserve to be king!" The Destiny hissed as he pin down his own brother but the king used his hind legs and pushed his brother making a switch where the king pin the destiny chosen, the destiny chosen eyes were glowing green in anger.

"Now now, no need to hate, The Chosens powers is much much powerful and will be as much use to me, if you won't follow along then i'll kill you but like our father said the next cCosen member is by offspring, I could control the kitten but if I kill you who else would take your place." the king sneered. A voiced yowled "Jake!" "Quiet Snow! Your mine! You will have my kittens and be my queen!" Citra snapped.

"I rather die then be your queen." Snow snarled. The Chosen showed up, Snow was about to attacked until a she-cat jumped out of the water and blocked her, the she-cat belly looked as if she was expecting kittens. "What are you doing? Save Jake, who side are you on?" Snow wailed. "Snow, I know your upset but I can't let you attack Citra you might get killed." The Water Chosen then flicked her tail at Snow belly as she mewed "Your expecting kittens. I can't let you and your unborn kittens die."

Snow started at her belly with horror and cried as she begged"Please help him. Help your leader and my love. Please I love him." The Water Chosen was about to attack but a dark fur chosen member snarled "Cordelia no, your expecting kittens remember, you can't go, think of your kittens. We will attack I promise but this isn't your battle, not tonight, again think of your kittens. Jake knows what he's doing." he pressed his head against Cordelia shoulders as he pushed her away as he mewed "Stay with Snow and protect her."

A gray Chosen member step forward and mewed "I'll guard them." "Thank's Adaj, you be her other eye." the gray fur tom ordered as he flicked his tail at a dark gray she-cat. "Who made you Destiny?" the she-cat hissed under her breathe as she headed over to Adaj with the two pregnant she-cats.

Jake closed his eyes remembering all the memories he once shared with his brother as kittens, all The Chosen members and his beloved Snow. He knew this would be the end of the kingdoms and The Chosen, and all that he loved would be killed.

Citra glared at the rest of The Chosen and laughed "You think you can stop me." then he snapped "Pathetic! I will rule the kingdoms! I will start by killing your Destiny! Snow you will rule beside me ether you like it or not! I will kill each an everyone of you!" Citra glared at Cordelia and sneered "And maybe The Water Chosen will see her newborns die before she dies."

"Never!" Cordelia hissed but before she could try attack again Adaj blocked her. "Jake please get up I need you." Snow begged. "Snow when you become my queen and have my kittens, you will die as well." Citra sneered. "Jake get up, I love you. Please don't give up now." Snow cried.

"I love you too." Jake murmured. Citra was about to claw The Destiny Chosen but Jake open his eyes as his eyes were glowing and clawed Citra throat. Citra screeched as he collapsed trying to stay up as he hissed "No...What have you done?...I-I...The pain...The blood...No...No...This can't be the end...Brother...Please...Help me"

Citra collapse, his eyes were widen with fear, as his body laid there, he was dead. Jake eyes turn back into normal as Snow rushed over and purred "Jake. You made it." The gray she-cat hissed "So who is king now? You?" Jake stared at the body and meowed "According to tradition I have too." The gray she-cat throat growl threatenly.

"I'm glad your ok." Snow purred as she glared at the body and then her belly. "I know your expecting his kittens but maybe we can start over, have a new family as mates." Jake meowed. "I would love that." Snow purred. Adaj mewed "The Moon kingdom needs a queen, I will take the kingdom as their leader and rebuild the kingdom and make the Moon Kingdom strong again."

"Your welcome to visit anytime." Jake meowed. A dark gray and white she-cat step forward her eyes where completely green included scala and mewed "I'm afraid I have broken law and fell in love with Golden, prince of the Sun Kingdom, I have told him I will have to think of his offer but since Citra is dead, I couldn't help but think about it. I'm going to join his Kingdom as his queen."

Jake nodded and mewed "It's ok I already know." The she-cat eyes widen. "I can sense love remember, The Destiny always know." Jake meowed. "Am I in trouble?" The she-cat asked. Jake shook his head and mewed "No, you are welcome to join him and visit the Storm Kingdom anytime."

The she-cat sigh in relieve then headed toward the bushes, a few more of the chosen members followed, Jake could tell they wanted to have her as queen and joined her. A white cat with a foxlike tail approach with all white eyes mewed "I too fallen in love, love is strong indeed but i'm going to join her tribe, I won't forget the time we had together as the chosen."

Jake pressed his head against the tom and mewed "I wish you the same. I'm afraid our generation is the last and time for the new generation to start." A dark color tom step forward with more members "We're leaving too, we found a peaceful tribe called the Feather Tribe, I have a mate there now, my friends and I are going there." One of the members stayed silent before heading a different direction from the rest.

Jake mewed "I hope you visit as well." The remaining Chosen member stayed. "Traitor!" the gray she-cat growled as she rushed into the bushes along with another. "Don't mind her." A gray tom purred. "I'll stay here, Cordelia, will you stay as well?" "Yes Flame, I'm staying as well." Cordelia purred. Cordelia name was being called. Cordelia saw her mate rushing over, "Is everything ok, I heard fighting?" he stopped to see the dead king, "Is he dead?" he asked.

"Yes, I am the new king now, the Kingdom is safe." Jake meowed. Cordelia mate purred "At least our kittens will be safe, I even thought of names for them for the next water chosen like Waterfall or Rainwater or-" Cordelia interrupted "Don't worry about names yet, the kittens aren't due for a couple days or so."

Jake could tell her mate's excitement for his kittens. "Don't worry he or she will be a strong member of The Chosen, if the new Chosen unite, which I don't see that's possible because everyone else's left The Chosen." Jake meowed. Snow pressed herself closer to Jake and mewed "One day The Chosen will unite. Let's go home my dear. To the Storm Kingdom as the new king." Jake mewed "I will my queen, let's go home."