Chapter 5: Jealousy

Seeing you always with someone makes me jealous, even though you're mine.

- Murakami Sara

It was already late and Yua was still having a conversation with Takahashi-san in the library. She asked why are the pages in the book was teared. Takahashi answered that the book she read was based in a true happening, it happened in his son. He was a kid full of ambitions but because of giving a talent to write books, it destroyed his childhood. He would always spend time alone writing and reading books and because of that he became rebellious. He was lack of human interaction and socializing; it causes him to make his mental health worst and it also cause him to think bad things in life but still he continued writing. A love of writing never disappeared in his mind, he even contradicts every people opinion sometimes. His son started to became more crazier into books, so Takahashi decided to steal the books away from him and cure his mental health but the situation got worse. His son threatened him, so her wife decided to be at his son side and they ran away, Takahashi regret and blamed his self for lacking of responsibilities as a father.

As days go by, many wounds in her mother body were seen by the neighbors. They would tell her many times to call the cops or ran away from his son but she would deny. The mother staying at his side got more even worse, each day he would threaten and hurt her but she stayed. Many days passed and his mother died, the neighbors called the cops and it make her son go to jail. When his son was lock in the jail, he would write stories to get his boredom. Until he finishes a book and called for his father to put a spine and cover in the book. Days passes and he was seen dead inside the jail, he was killed by the prisoners. Takahashi read the book he made and it made him also cried, at last his son also realize all the wrong doings he made. Takahashi also collect some of the books his son left in his room, he also opened an library that are free for donations of books and free for all people to stop by and read them.

Yua asked Takahashi why did he let her read the book. He answered that the book was kept and nobody borrowed it before, since Yua goes at his library every day he decided to let her read it. The place became darker and she decided to go home. When she went out in the library someone was waiting, a girl shorter than her with a long hair and they wear the same uniform. Yua asked what she wanted from her, but she glared at her and pulled Yua's arm. The girl was a third year, she threatened Yua that she will mess up her life if she would not stay away from Naoki side. Suddenly the girl leave, Yua was pissed and she chuckled that there are really a lot of girls wanted to stay at Naoki side since he was popular at school and was good looking.

She got home and someone was waiting. Her sister Sakura prepared a lot of foods for dinner. Yua asked her and she answered that she was celebrating because she finally had a lover. Yua was annoyingly pissed at her and scold her for having a lover since she was still a freshman at the school. Sakura was still celebrating and chuckled for her sister. After taking a bath, Yua decided to continue writing her light novel. A lot of hours passed and it was midnight already. Her parents got home and her father saw the light at her room. Yua was surprised when a sudden pat felt her shoulder, Saijo gave her a book that the author was Tanaka Yuriko. His father was happy seeing her daughter having a wide smile that he was longing to see. Yua gives a thanks to his father and decided to sleep.

New day has come and it was an important day for Naoki. He was born on May 12, 1990. A lot of students came to him at the classroom and Yua saw it too. At lunch, Takumi and Mieko gave Naoki a present. Takumi gave Naoki a leather wallet and Mieko gave him a water bottle in a stainless steel. Suddenly everyone was waiting for Yua to give a present at Naoki but she just chuckled and told Naoki that to don't expect too much from her since she was still making it. Nobody has a clue what she was giving to him as a present. Naoki told Yua that he will patiently wait and they continued eating their lunch. Until another student decided to give Naoki a present, it was the girl who threatened Yua at the library. She suddenly goes near Yua and told her to stay away from Naoki. The boys were shocked, Yua was looking at her pissed and she was raising her hand ready to punch the girl, but suddenly Naoki stop her and he scolded the girl. The girl's name was Murakami Sara a third year. After Naoki scolded her, she decided to ran away from them. Naoki told Yua that Murakami would never bother her anymore. Yua was still pissed and have a feeling that the senpai would not stop bothering her until she goes away to Naoki. Takumi ask Naoki if she was close to him, he answered that she was his girlfriend. Everyone came at silence; Mieko was surprised and ask when did they started dating. He answered that she confessed to him yesterday and Naoki decided to ask her out. Yua came into realization that the reason Murakami-senpai decided to wait for her at the library was because just to tell her to stay away at her lover. Naoki apologized for the sudden attack of his lover but he was shock when he saw Yua face. Her face was filled with emotions that she cannot express, she didn't finish her bento and walk away from them.

She goes to the restroom and lock herself inside; she was full of thoughts why did she suddenly shed tears. The tears of unknown reasons fall into her eyes. After the class, she decided to skip club activities today since her eyes was red. Aiko spotted her and asked why is she walking in the wrong hallway and not to the club room. Yua told her that she will skip for now since she was not feeling well. Aiko insisted to go home with Yua together. She reaches her house and she decided to stay and take care of her senpai.