Chapter 16: Asking Out Hanare!!!

(Kakahsi was walking to class and thinking how to ask out hanare after he read the letter that he got in the mail yesterday.) (Then got a idea, but had to make sure nobody was around and he had enough time since class doesn't start in 30 minutes since he is always early.) Kakahsi In head: I need to find hanare before class start and I might have an idea where she is. (When he gets to the forest and looks for the spot they always hangout where nobody can find them.) (Also only them two know about this place.) (Kakashi sees her laying against the tree, then kakashi appears next to her. Kakashi: Hi Hana. (Hanare gets scared, but then realizes it is kakashi.) Hanare: Don't scare me kakashi and stop doing that! Kakashi: Sorry for scaring you, but what are you doing here by yourself and why wasn't I invited.? Hanare: I wanted to be alone. Kakashi: How am I supposed to ask you out if you want to be alone and ignoring me. (Hanare blushes then turns the opposite way that kakashi is facing.) (Kakashi smiles under his mask.) Kakashi: So, will you go out with me or no? Hanare: Sure if you really want to. Kakashi: Great, meet me at the dumplings shop we always go to at 5:00 pm after school. Hanare: Ok sure.

(After that kakashi and hanare go to class then when school ends, Rin talks to hanare and obito talks with kakashi.) (meanwhile Rin and hanare talking after school.) Rin: So you and kakashi hanging out after school. Hanare: Yeah why? Rin: You sure you want to do this after what he has done.? Hanare: Yes, I am sure. Hanare: You go out with obito all the time and keep talking out him and how AMAZING he is. (Rin blushes a lot and looks the other way.) (Hanare smirks) Rin: Anyways if you are sure that you want to do this you can. Hanare: Yes I am sure and your not my mom , so you can't tell me what to do. Rin: I never said that! Hanare: Yeah but sometimes you act like it. Rin: Well anyways I am going to look for obito. (Rin leaves.) Hanare In head: I need to get ready, but I am not going to wear something to nice like a dress not my type.
(Meanwhile obito and kakashi.)
Obito: Kakashi I am pretty mad at you cause you hurt hanare, so I don't want you to break her heart when you guys go out!!! Kakashi: I won't break her heart and I wasn't planning on to, I let you and Rin be together and all you do is talk about her and I am not complaining. (Obito blushes a bit and then looks away) Obito: Yeah whatever just don't upset her. Kakashi: I won't trust me. (After obito and kakashi talk and then they all come back as a group) Hanare: I am going to head home bye guys. All: Bye hanare. (Hanare leaves) kakashi: I am leaving to see ya guys. (Kakashi leaves which only leaves obito and rin) Obito: So, Rin wanna come to my place. Rin: Of course obito kun. (They leave to and they do stuff)

Authors note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I DO NOT OWN NARUTO I OWN SOME CHARACTERS THAT I MADE UP MYSELF!!! Also tell me other stories kinds of stories you want me to do that has to be related to Naruto or boruto.