Part 6: Evacuation

Authors note*

Hi guys I finally decided to draw Rosalie and the chapter cover is as far as I got hope you like it!

Zandik's point of view*

I could feel her eyes on me as I scribbled down some notes. "What?" I said slightly harshly but she showed no reaction whatsoever. "Oh nothing..." She looked away from me, Rose looked kind of flustered but her face wasn't really red.

Then I smelt something horrid then a loud ringing went off as I watched Rosalie fall to the floor in what looked like writhing pain. "Rose?" I said trying to sound as calm as possible as I watched her grab her ears in pain. I jumped to the floor and began to pick her up when someone behind me yelled, "Just leave her!" I looked behind me to see a bunch of boys trying to get me to leave her here. I didn't though, I ignored them and continued to carry her out of the school which seemed like there had been a gas leak which caused the school to set on fire.

"Rose?" I said even though I didn't want to sound worried. "Gah" she was in horrible pain and I couldn't tell why... Some doctor I am... I thought as I tried to examine her to see what was wrong.

Rosalie's point of view*

It was horrible my insides felt like they were combusting and my ears were writhing In pain with the wringing. "S- stop" I had accidentally muttered put but I doubt anyone heard me because of the loud siren.

"Rose, wake up please" I heard Zandik mutter.
Huh it seems I was transported to some sort of hospital bed or something. As I tried to sit up I felt something heavy on my chest I couldn't move. No good... I thought to myself and finally I was able to sit up staring blankly into Zandik's beautiful crimson eyes. Did he just blush? That's extremely out of character for him, all things considered.

Zandik's point of view*

She just sat there staring blankly into my eyes. It twisted my stomach in a funny way. "Rose?" I finally stuttered out seeing her alright was a relief... Wait why was it a relief what had caused me to care for her at all? Why didn't I just leave her there to writhe in pain and burn to death? I pushed those thoughts out of my mind

"Uhh, Rose are you alright?"

"Yeah I guess..." She said even though to me it sounded like she was lying... I decide not to push on about it. Plus I still have to find out what's I that door of hers. "Would you like some breakfast I can make us some?" I said hoping she was hungry. "Yes please that would be lovely." She said a tinge of pain and tiredness in her voice.

I headed down to the door which she had left the keys to in her jacket which I knew because like a gentleman would I removed her jacket for her. I grabbed the keys and practically sprinted to the door. It unlocked with a small click and I practically dove down the stairs with excitement.

A vivisection table? I looked around, it looked exactly like my lab with a few changes of course.

*For those who don't know a vivisection table is basically a table where experiments and dissections take place.*

I then heard a noise coming from another door down here I looked in to see a person. At least I think they're a person... The body of it was dismembered and it looked as though multiple species had been stitched together. It was beautifully disturbing...

Looking at her notes it seemed she was trying to create a sort of clone... It looked nothing like her, it had not the shade of pink on her lips or the hazel tinge of light in its eyes... It looked dead heh probably was...

Shoot I have to make breakfast. "Interesting is it?" I shot my head back to see her standing in the door frame with a tired look on her face. "What are you doing in here you're supposed to be in bed resting." "What are you doing here you're supposed to be making breakfast." She said with annoyance.

"I was uhmmm... Curious" I said trying to hide the nervousness in my voice. She was as smart if not smarter than me. Maybe that meant she was more powerful as well... "You know what they say, curiosity killed the cat." "So you're gonna kill me?" I said trying to hold back laughter at the thought of dying. "No." She said simply still leaning against the door. "Go make breakfast." She said harshly as I scrambled to go make breakfast.

Rosalie's point of view*

What was he doing in there? Was all of it just an elaborate plot to see what was in there? Why? Thoughts zoomed through my mind as I furrowed my eyebrows with distraught. I was angry I am not angry often so maybe I'm not angry... Maybe I'm sad. It has been a while since I had felt sad. Since tears had struck my face with that cold feeling.

I went over to look at my failed clone. Was he disgusted? Scared? Is that why he rushed to make the breakfast hastily? Did he truly never like me and used me to see what I was planning?

I followed back up the stairs as I locked the door grieving at what could've been an amazing relationship. Instead I was betrayed used selfishly. Zandik I thought to myself... What an odd name. I had learned Latin and Zandik had meant something related to heresy... His parents must've been awful.

*Zandik's point of view*

I watched as she ate the meal I had prepared with satisfaction, the her attention turned to me. "Well, aren't you going to eat?" She spoke and I nodded my head and sat down across from her not daring to look up as I ate. "Soooo, lets have a talk."

*A/N

Hi hope you enjoyed the chapter cause we're in a rough ride of anxiety but don't worry it'll get better.