Part Two: painstaking

Walking to the school she realized immediately that something was not right but she ignored it hoping not to let her curiosity get the best of her.

Rosalie sits at her usual spot in the back of the classroom and prepares for her physics class. She looks around and notices she is here before Zandik which is odd because he is always here early. She put it off as him being sick or something. "Weak." She muttered rudely as a few students exchanged awkward glances.

After scribbling notes that didn't exactly pertain to physics, she heard the bell ring and went to go to lunch striding down the hallway. "Look at her, thinking she's better than all of us." A student said out of spite Rosalie did not hear this though and continued her brisk walk to the cafeteria. "Zandik's little bitch, she makes me so frustrated!" The student said to his group of friends.

Rosalie ate her very nutritious but not very tasty meal quickly so she would have enough time to visit the library. She walked through the endless rows and rows of books gliding her finger along the spines, looking for one particular book. Though Rosalie leaves the library in frustration after an unsuccessful attempt at trying to find the book she heads to her astronomy class fuming.

A few students gave her dirty looks but Rosalie ignored it because she thought to herself, "they're just jealous cause I'm smarter than them." Which in part was true.

After a long boring class of astronomy learning things she already knew, she headed back to her apartment using the same route as always, but felt a presence behind her. She whipped her head around and saw a group of boys who were previously talking about her behind her back.

"Nice to finally see Zandik's little bitch on her usual route!" One of them shouted to her as she scrunched up her nose in disgust. "Can I help you?" She said calmly which slightly disappointed the unruly group of boys hoping that they would get more of a reaction.

"Yeah you can actually, maybe you can help me with this!" The boy whipped a punch at her face but she dodged the punch easily as the boy stumbled forward. The group looked very confused and glanced at each other nervously. Rosalie gave them a murderous stare which seemed to scare them off right away... All except for one.

She took a look at the boy standing next to her looking furious. "What's your name?" The boy looked confused but decided her question wouldn't do her any good and he simply replied "Stiace." "Well Stiace you've intrigued me, what made you attack me here on my way home?" Stiace looked disturbed by the question and had no idea how to answer so he replied with, "because you're a freak!" And with that he threw a second punch which yet again Rosalie dodged.

"Hmmm... What should I do with you?" She looked at him with disappointment that he would yet again try to attack her. Stiace scrambled backward as she walked forward taking his collar on one hand with great strength against the wall of the alleyway. "So you have two options, you can either be taken back to my lab for my passions or, you can live but quit your education at this school." Stiace scared to the bone stated "fine" and quivered from the cold that Rosalie emitted. On the way of him running he trips embarrassingly as he flips her off looking away not paying attention. She sighs kicking him disdainfully. Leaving him on the cold ground of the alley.