His Surprise

Manvi was waiting for Aaditya in the office. It had been two hours and he hadn't arrived yet.

"Mrs. Braganza, chaliye hum ghar wapas chalte hain," she said turning to her.

"Par Aaditya!"

"Bhaad mein gaye Aaditya! Itni der koi wait karata hai bhala kisi ko?" she asked angrily.

"Thik hai, tum kehti hai toh chalte hain" Mrs. Braganza replied.

Mrs Braganza took the hold of the wheelchair and Manvi operated it to move out. They were about to exit the room, but a pair of hands immediately stopped her. Manvi looked up and saw Aaditya standing in front of her.

"Arey arey aap kahan jaa rahi hain?" he asked peering at her.

Manvi angrily turned to Mrs Braganza and said "Mrs Braganza, Mr. Aaditya Shergill se keh deejiye, ki unke alawa logon ko aur bhi bahot important kaam hote hain" she replied sarcastically and started to move the wheelchair.

Aaditya sighed and said "Dekhiye I am really sorry Manvi ji, lekin ek baar meri baat toh suniye"

"Mrs. Braganza, Aaditya ji se keh deejiye, agar apne samay kadar karna na jaante ho, toh kam se kam doosron ke samay ki kadar karein" she again said and tried to move the wheelchair.

"Mrs Braganza, naraz Manvi ji se kahiye ki mujhe unke aur apne dono ki waqt ki puri puri kadar hai" he replied

Manvi still wasn't interested and she tried to move the wheelchair again but stopped when she heard his words "Aur agar main ye kahun ki main aapki wajah se deri se aa paaya Manvi ji toh kya aap tab bhi yun hi laut kar jayengi?" he asked.

Manvi turned her head and then moved her wheelchair around. She stared at him and asked "Kya matlab?"

Aaditya gave him a smile and took the hold of his wheelchair. He pressed the buttons to move the wheelchair in the direction that he wanted. Manvi wondered what he was up to. He stopped the wheelchair in front of a room. Aaditya moved forward and opened the door of the room. Mrs. Braganza took Manvi inside the room. Manvi was mesmerized seeing the entire room. It was her personal cabin. Painted in her favourite colours, an aesthetic, luxury room, just as she ever imagined in her dreams. Her certificates and best paintings hanging on the wall. When she moved further inside, she saw the painting of her mother, her own painting. She eyed him and her eyes turned to be moist.

He walked up to her and bent before her. He took his hands forward and wiped her tears. He said "Main apne saare employees ka bahot khayal rakhta hun Manvi ji"

Manvi smiled hearing that and asked with a smile "Aur saare employees ka room bhi isi tarah design karwate hain?"

He giggled hearing that and said "Saare employees aapki tarah khaas bhi toh nahin"

She peered at him and he bent forward to her ears and he said "Yaqeen keejiye Manvi ji, you are way too special for me".

Manvi could feel his breath over her skin, she closed her eyes for a moment to feel his closeness. Mrs Braganza saw them in a romantic moment and quietly moved out of the room.

Manvi got closer to him and he pulled her in a hug. They could feel each other's closeness. There was warmth in his embrace, a feeling that she missed all this while. Aaditya didn't realize when he lost himself and he pulled her even closer. Manvi bit her lower lip when she felt his warmth. They were so close to each other, they wanted to kiss each other, their senses had taken over them.

Manvi pulled back when her hand fell on the wheelchair. Aaditya too realized that he had been taken over by the moment. He took his steps back, he looked at Manvi who had gotten nervous by the moment that the two shared.