She Visits

Aaditya took the call and went to his room.

"Aapne phone kiya ji?" he asked as the other person called him.

"Nahi karna tha ji?" The person asked.

"Aisi koi baat nahi hai aap toh mujhe kabhi bhi phone kar sakti hain Manviji" he said.

"Ab aap itne pyaar se mujhe ye card thama kar gaye thay, mujhe toh call karna hi tha" she replied teasingly.

Aaditya started to giggle and Manvi could hear his voice "Aap mazak uda rahi hain na mera" he said.

"Main toh serious hun"

"Manvi ji Manvi ji aap bade maze le rahin hain is bande ke, khair bataiye, kaise phone kiya" he asked.

Manvi hesitated for a while "Aapka chhota sa kaam tha" she finally said.

"Banda toh aapke liye humesha taiyyar hai, bataiye kya kaam hai" he asked.

"Aapko toh pata hai festival ka season hai..."

Before she could say anything Aaditya interrupted in between and said "Toh bhangda paane aa jaaye banda?"

Manvi laughed a little and replied "Ji nahi, meri painting ki exhibition ke liye koi space nahi mil paa rahi hai, aa toh ye sab kaam karte rehte hain toh..."

Aaditya again interrupted in between and said "Samajh gaya, aap fikar mat karo, aapka kaam ho jaega shaam tak"

"Itni jaldi?" Manvi wondered.

"Aap meri VIP hain na ji" he replied and she blushed after hearing that.

Manvi wasn't liking him at first but now she wasn't hating him. Even after her rude behavior, he had been very polite to her.

Manvi smiled and softly said "Thank you"

Aaditya replied "Kaam toh ho jaane deejiye"

"Maine aapke call ka intezar karungi" Manvi replied softly.

"Aapne itna keh diya, mera din ban gaya...achha ji rakhta hun" he said and disconnected the call.

Manvi was smiling when she looked at his profile picture and remembered the morning incident.

Later that day, it was not even 5 and she received a call from Aaditya.

"Aaditya "

"Aapka kaam ho gaya ji, abhi ek banda aata hoga aapke ghar vo sari details de dega aapko" he replied

Manvi cried in excitement and replied "Thank you thank you so much Aaditya"

"Bas itna feeka sa thank you Manviji?" Aaditya asked innocently.

"Toh kya chahiye aapko?" She asked.

Aaditya said something and it instantly brought a smile to her face. She couldn't deny his request.

THE SEHGAL HOUSE

Later that evening, Aaditya was near the entrance of the place. He, again and again, opened the door of the house, went outside, and checked there but every time he had to return in disappointment.

He was standing at the entrance. Someone tapped at his shoulder and he turned around.

"Aap ye baar baar darwaaze pe jaake darwaaze ki marammat karne ke baare mein soch rahe ho kya bhaiya?" asked Ananya who was wondering where her brother was lost.