Jab They Met

Manvi saw the couple taking rounds around the sacred fire. She had almost come to tears but she didn't let them come out. It was her decision to set her love of life free. It was her decision to get him married to the person he loved the most. Though she had lost him, but she was happy that Aarav was getting married to the person he loved the most. Aarav and Hemadri, were meant to be together. Manvi too thought they looked so cute together.

A little smile appeared on her face when she saw them together. She was throwing petals of flowers on them when they were taking the sacred rounds.

"Dekha maine, aapne jo kiya vo bahot kam log kar paate hain"Manvi heard someone saying. She turned to the voice and saw a man standing over there.

"Hi! I am Aaditya" he introduced himself.

"Dekha maine, aapne jo kiya, I am impressed with that, maine socha nahi tha, real life mein bhi aisa hota hai " he said

"Dekha maine, aapne jo kiya, I am impressed with that, maine socha nahi tha, real life mein bhi aisa hota hai " he said. Manvi turned away because she was irritated with this stranger.But he still smiled looking at her. He too picked up the flowers from the plate and threw at the couple.

"Kya hua mera naam achha nahi laga ya meri shakal?" He asked and Manvi glared at him in an irritated manner.

"Arey aap aise ghoor kyun rahi hai, maine kuch galat kaha kya ji?" He asked innocently.

"Dekhiye please mujhe irritate mat keejiye" she replied.

The priest was still reciting some mantras, Aaditya was about to say something in between but she placed her finger on her lips indicating him to stay silent as the wedding rituals hadn't completed yet.

Aaditya smiled and looked at the couple who were now touching the feet of the priest.

When the rituals were done. Aarav carried Hemadri in his arms to his car while all others hooted at them. This somewhere broke Manvi's heart. Arjun came up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Bade pyaare lag rahe thay dono ek sath"Aaditya spoke up and this again irritated Manvi and she stared at him for throwing the comment.

"Dekhiye aap..." Manvi showed a finger at him, Arjun peered at the two and she got conscious.

"Aap mandir mein darshan karne aaye hain, kar leejiye" she said.

Aaditya nodded and joined his palms as a respect to the deity. He then offered flowers to the deity and closed his eyes. He was constantly chanting some mantras. The priest offered him some prasadam, he smiled and had it.

He turned to talk to Manvi further but boom... She vanished. Aaditya looked around, the priest noticed his worried expressions.

"Kya hua beta, tum yahan vahan kya dekh rahe ho?" asked the priest.

"Pandit ji wo, wo ladki kahan gai jo abhi abhi yahan thi?" he enquired.

"Vo? Vo beta dekho gaadi mein baithke jaa rahe hain, vo rahi unki gaadi" the priest pointed to Arjun's car. Arjun was just about to start it.