Special Chapter

'I'm so sorry, I saw a picture on rule34 and this story BLAMMED into my mine. Oh and reminder: you top, and if you don't have the "equipment", you peg.'
....

"Are you sure about this, Hun?"

Jotaro looked up at me and nodded. He was on his knees in front of me. He sat there with his hands behind his back. In front of him was a rope and his collar. He was wearing nothing but his hat and boxers.

So far, we were living in Florida. We have been living here for about a few years now. We were living comfortably at our house on the beach. It was during the time where Jotaro would go out travelling a lot to do his marine biology work, but I didn't know that it was more stand business at the time. He was back home for the time being and wanted to spend as much time as possible with me.

And he was very... Horny.

"Please, sweetheart," Jotaro said as bold as he could despite his face being bright pink.

I sighed, "Okay." I bent down and grabbed the collar. I fastened it around Jotaro's neck.

With that gesture, he relaxed.

I placed a kiss on his cheek before standing straight up. I looked down at his crotch to see an erection poking through. "You are so beautiful, Hun. Look at you all hard for me."

He inhaled a shakey breath filled with excitement.

I guess it was time to do what he asked me.

We liked to experiment a lot with our time together. Some things we liked more than others. Sometimes we would never do it again. Or it would be a rare thing we would do.

I lifted my foot towards him and placed it on the tip of his erection.

A light gasp was heard from his lips. He never took his eyes from me. He was trying not to move his hips towards me.

This was one of the rare things. I wasn't sure if he liked it a lot, or if he just happened to have a craving for it that day.

I pressed my foot down, forcing it against his lower stomach.

Jotaro trembled as he moved his hips up to rub himself against my foot. He grunted. He didn't move his hands from behind himself at all.

"Aw, you are so good," I cooed. I pressed my foot harder. "You can take more, right?" The heel of my foot went down to press his balls.

"Mmhm," he nodded. "I can." He moaned and quivered as my foot went up and down his length with a lot of pressure. "God, sweetheart-." He reached with one of his hands to grab my ankle.

For a second, I thought it was too much.

But he pressed my foot against his harder. His eyes rolled closed as he moaned.

I almost lost my composure at how cute that was. I couldn't help but admire how much he was losing himself in pleasure. "You are so cute, Jotaro." I reached down to the pack of his head and grabbed a handful of hair. Then pulled his head back.

He gasped as he opened his eyes to look at me. His half-lidded eyes looked me up and down. He bit his lip as his grip on his ankle tightened. His hip movements went erratic.

"Bout to come?"

"Yeah," he breathed. The answer was punctuated with profanities as he moaned.

"I love when you are feeling so good."

His mouth went agape in a silent moan.

"I love everything about you."

His eyes rolled closed as he tensed up.