Krillin: you're probably right...

Gohan: Oh yeah! By the way Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, and Daikon. Could we go to the tournament without going Super Saiyan?

Vegeta: Why would we?

Bulma: Well, if you think about it, you were on TV during the Cell games. They might recognize you. And if you turned Super Saiyan, they'd know instantly!

Gohan: and they could start surrounding us...

Vegeta: then we'll rip their heads off!

Daikon: There's kids here Vegeta. You shouldn't say something you would do.

Vegeta: Fine! If nobody's a Super Saiyan, then it'll be equal. But I'll still have the upper hand!

Daikon: In your dreams Vegeta! Just don't go Super Saiyan when I start beating you and win this Tournament.

Time skip brought to you by everyone seeing the crowd Basically worship Hercule.

Daikon: geez, getting all hyped up over a goofball.

Krillin: you're telling me.

Yamcha: yeah, he hasn't changed a bit!

Goten: Look Gohan! It's Piccolo!

Goten points over a Piccolo, which Gohan runs over to.

Gohan: Mr Piccolo! Have you seen dad yet?

Piccolo: I haven't. But are you really competing in that ridiculous outfit?

Daikon: he's gotta be here somewhere.

Chi-Chi: do you think he went back stage?

Daikon: Maybe he's... Behind me!!

Daikon turns around quickly and sees Goku actually landing behind him.

Daikon: Whoa!

Piccolo: Goku!

Gohan: DAD!!

Goku: Wow! You guys really changed so much! How have you guys been?

Goku laughs as some people start to tear up at Goku's return. Then the group gets emotional and runs up to Goku and hugs him.

Goku: Whoa you guys! I haven't been gone that long!

Baba: 24 hours don't forget!

Goku: Got it! Thanks!

Goku starts greeting the ground and sees someone hiding behind Chi-Chi.

Goku: Whoa! Is that a Mini me?!

Chi-Chi: this is your son Goku! Say hi Goten.

Chi-Chi pats Goten on the back and pushes him forward a bit. Goten looks up at Goku before running up to him.

Goten: Dad!!

Goku picks up Goten and Goten rubs his check against his.

Goku: aren't you the cutest little thing?

Piccolo: Come on. We must enter before the door will close.

They all walk up to the register and sign up.

Gohan: the Great Saiyaman!

The guy behind the register: the Great Saya-what?

Daikon: there's no need to dress like that...

Goku: I mean, I didn't have to.

Trunks: youth division?

Second man behind the register: yeah. What else?

Trunks: Hey Goten! There's a kid division! That means we can go against the grown ups!

Goten: that's not fair!

The fighting group and the Watching group split up into their groups and go to the preliminary rounds.

Goku: I didn't know you could grow hair!

Daikon: I said they same thing too!

Krillin: you guys never listen! I said I shaved it so it didn't grow!

Daikon: you said that?

Goku: I didn't hear him.

Krillin: just like old times huh? Good to know none of you guys changed.

Goku walks with his two best friends before noticing Android 18 following them.

Goku: huh? Android 18?! Is that you?!

Android 18: took you long enough.

Daikon: it's alright Goku! She's one of us remember?

Goku: no not really.

Daikon: well, let's just say, SOMEONE got married, and had a kid.

Goku: THAT KID WAS- NO WAY!!!

Krillin: I knew this would be your reaction! And I bet you're wondering how she hand kids huh?

Goku: read me like a book. I didn't know you wanted kids.

Krillin: well I didn't. She-

Android 18 runs to Krillin and covers his mouth.

Android 18: not another word...

Krillin: hmk! Hmk!

Goku and Daikon chuckle a bit before Android 18 blushes in the background. The group later walks out of the locker room with new clothes and meets the old announcer of the Tournament.

Wta: World Tournament Announcer

WTA: IT'S YOU GUYS!

A man with blonde hair and sunglasses walks up to them excited to see them again.

Krillin: hey!

Goku: hi!

Daikon: your still here?

WTA: Of course I am! This is great! I never dreamed that I'll see you guys again! It's been so many years! It was you guys who beat Cell, not Hercule right?

Goku: Hehehe!

Daikon: I don't like to brag but...

WTA: Without you guys, the Budokai was nothing! Just a bunch of randoms! Are all these guys your friends?!

Goku: Pretty much.

WTA: This'll be great! Just don't destroy the tournament grounds like last time!

Piccolo: we'll see.

Daikon: no promises.

WTA: Anyways, I know you guys will pass the preliminary rounds! See you on stage!

Goku: bye!

Daikon: what a nice guy...