Chapter 55

Chapter 55

A day and a night have passed, and Shen Zhe's body smells like peach spirits.

They don't know much about the status quo, so they checked it online and found that it is a normal phenomenon, and it will take at least three or four days for the pheromones that don't belong to them to dissipate.

Shen Zhe couldn't control the external pheromones. He was afraid of being talked about by gossip passers-by, so he refused to go to class.

Although he likes Chu Luo very much, it would be a bit embarrassing if people knew that he, known as the number one alha of the Imperial University, was actually the one below.

Shen Zhe is smart, and he will not delay his studies if he misses a few days of class. He asked the counselor for sick leave and was approved.

Chu Luo couldn't persuade him, so he had to give up.

When eating lunch in the dining hall, Xue Qian saw that she hadn't been with Shen Zhe these two days, and asked several times: "Did you have any conflicts with Shen Zhe? Why didn't you eat with him?"

Chu Xi shook his head, without explaining, Xue Qian, who was gossip, didn't hear the reason, and felt very uncomfortable.

At this time, Raiko walked over worriedly and sat beside them.

Chu Luo asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Lai Ke said: "Shen Zhe had a falling out with his family on his birthday and ran away from home. Now he is not hiding in the dormitory and not going to class. I am a little worried about him."

"So he had a conflict with his family? No wonder I haven't seen him these two days." Xue Qian believed it was true.

"Brother Xiao asked me what's going on now, but I didn't dare to tell the truth, for fear that he would be worried." Lai Ke looked worried.

"He's fine, he'll be back to class in two days." Chu Luo replied casually, picking up diced meat with chopsticks and eating.

"Hey, you don't understand." As his own child, Lai Ke knew something about Shen Zhe's situation, and said, "His parents are very strict with him. If he doesn't get the first place, he will always blame him. This time He didn't get the first place in the final exam and the math competition, and his parents were furious. On his birthday, Brother Xiao kindly asked the family to sit down for a meal. Unexpectedly, because of these two incidents, their parents got angry, and the meal was over. After eating, he also left, and did not contact Brother Xiao, Brother Xiao is very disturbed now."

Chu Luo found that he was very depressed when he came back that day, but he didn't expect it to be because of this kind of thing.

I have also seen Mrs. Shen scolding Shen Zhe before. The woman scolded the younger son one second, and smiled at the older son the next second, treating her son differently.

Chu Luo was puzzled: "Why are Shen Zhe's parents so strict with him, they seem to be very nice to seniors."

"It's nothing. Some parents value a more than o, and some parents prefer the youngest. His family is just too big." Lai Ke sighed and said, "Hey, Shen Zhe is locked in the dormitory now and refuses to come out. See people, I'm bored to death."

It's not that he doesn't want to see people, Chu Luo stays in his dormitory every day, it's just that Lai Ke doesn't live in the same building, and he hasn't seen her go in. , and the school dormitory is a single room, no one knows whether she stayed overnight.

"Knock knock~" The dormitory door was knocked.

"Oh, are you annoying to death!" Shen Zhe just drove Lai Ke away, thinking it was this annoying person again, opened the door and cursed.