Chapter 52

Chapter 52

After reading the message, Chu Luo pressed the power button to turn off the phone screen.

She thought of the double A love novel she read in Shen Zhe's room that day, in which the female A's counterattack plot was much happier than doing it.

Chu Yu comes from the earth, where the common sense is that males dominate females, but humans on Mercury and Jupiter have different attributes besides gender, and the physiological structure of male and female alha is almost the same.

In other words, she and Shen Zhe, any one of them can be below.

For some reason, thinking of that novel, she had an idea that was just about to move.

The weeping Shen Zhe seemed quite cute.

*

Before you know it, spring break is over.

Basically, the students report back to school one or two days in advance, and by the way, clean up the dormitory.

Chu Luo and Shen Zhe also came back, and Shen Zhe took the initiative to help Chu Luo clean the dormitory, and the room was cleaned spotlessly.

"I can't see how virtuous you are." Chu Luo wrapped his hands around Shen Zhe's neck, and cast a special eye on him.

Shen Zhe put one arm around her waist, supported her steady, and asked with a naughty smile: "Then, do you want to reward me?"

Chu Luo had just received a salary and was in a good mood, so he said, "Okay, I'll add a chicken leg to you when you go to the canteen for dinner."

"Just chicken legs?" Shen Zhe said dissatisfiedly, frowning.

"More Coke?"

"Cola?"

Chu Luo really cares about her little money. After all, she is an orphan, and she needs to save an emergency fund for herself, otherwise she will not be able to pay for any emergency in the future.

Since dating Shen Zhe, he gave away dresses and food, but she didn't seem to give anything back.

Adhering to the thought of "No matter how hard it is, you can't suffer from your boyfriend", she said ruthlessly, "Whatever you want to eat today, my sister will cover it all!"

Shen Zhe still frowned, and asked, "Do you think I'm short of money for food?"

He is not short of money.

So... what does he want?

Chu Luo's big eyes looked at him suspiciously.

The boy raised his hand to touch her broken hair on the forehead, and said with a smile, "Remember, I will change to a bigger one when the time comes."

"Ah? How much reward do you want?" The girl asked in a low voice, fearing that he would spend all her savings in the future, "Can you tell me the price? I can go to work and prepare some money."

Shen Zhe was a little speechless. During these days, he had paid her tens of thousands of dollars one after another, and insisted on working in Xue Qian's pet shop. Is it so short of money? But I didn't see how she spent the money.

Looking at her simple dormitory, I feel that she lacks too many things, so I will buy some daily necessities for her another day.

Shen Zhe's mind was full of the matter of weeping about Chu Xiao, because he was just dating, he was afraid that she would be disgusted, so he didn't dare to mention it.

A few days ago, he sent her a message saying that he didn't want to be a virgin anymore.

Afterwards, Chu Luo didn't call him back, nor did he mention the meeting.