Chapter 28

Chapter 28

The school requires the first and second grade classes to participate in cultural festival activities, but the Peiying class arranges free activities.

Shen Zhe went home on Friday night.

Shen Xiao was also at home, instead of making dark cooking in the kitchen as usual, but playing the piano leisurely in the side hall.

Hearing the sound of someone coming in, he stopped, looked at his younger brother, and said with a smile, "You're back?"

"En." Shen Zhe nodded, thinking that Shen Xiao might give up doing it himself, and waited for him to come back to make it, and asked actively, "Do you want to make a cake?"

Shen Xiao stopped playing the piano, closed the lid, stood up, and said, "I don't need it anymore."

"why?"

"She thinks it's a burden." Shen Xiao looked up at the sky outside the window at a 45-degree angle, very calm and without any sadness.

"Then you gave up Chulu?"

Shen Xiao smiled, but did not respond positively: "I suddenly want to eat the dessert you made, is it okay?"

"Okay, I'll make you a soufflé." Shen Zhe rolled up his sleeves and walked to the kitchen.

It was night, Shen Zhe went back to his bedroom, took out his schoolbag, and also the cat ear headdress, and hung it on the cartoon figure on the desk.

*

The cultural festival is held for three consecutive days, and it also lasts on Saturdays and Sundays.

Chu Luo received a call from the grandmother of the Red Star Children's Home on Saturday night. Sunday was Nie Xiaoxing's birthday, and she asked her if she would like to come back to the Children's Home for a piece of cake.

Nie Xiaoxing is a 5-year-old girl who was less than half a year old when she came to the children's home.

The original owner in adolescence had conflicts with his friends in the children's home, and his personality became withdrawn.

It happened that a baby girl came to the children's home, and she hit it off very well. Nie Xiaoxing was almost brought up by her.

Although Chu Luo has the memory of the original owner, she rarely uses these memories. If the dean's grandma hadn't called, she wouldn't have gone there either. After all, she wasn't the original owner, and she didn't have any feelings for these people.

The image of Nie Xiaoxing calling "Sister Xiao" popped up in Chu Luo's mind, and she was looking forward to her return to visit every day in the children's home.

The next day, Chu Luo asked for leave in the afternoon to go out.

On the way to the children's home, Chu Luo saw a stationery store. In her memory, Nie Xiaoxing liked to draw. She went in and bought a box of crayons and a drawing book.

Chu Luo came to the children's home. When she entered the hospital and saw the head's grandmother, she called out sweetly: "The head's grandmother."

The dean's grandmother stared at her for a moment, then asked while holding her reading glasses, "Are you..."

The girl said, "I am Chu Luo."

"Oh, so it's Chu Luo." The dean's grandma remembered that Chu Luo was originally a beautiful and lovely girl. A few years ago, for some reason, she suddenly became withdrawn and grew her hair long to cover her face.

At that time, no matter how she persuaded the child to get a haircut or tie up his hair, the child just didn't want to.

Seeing such a refreshing child now, he smiled kindly and said, "This hair is tied up, how beautiful it is."