The other party responded weakly: "...Hello?"

Chu Luo asked, "Are you still awake?"

"Um……"

"Are you so sleepy?" Chu Luo couldn't understand, they all slept together, she got up early, why did he sleep for a few more hours and still not refreshed.

"Oh……"

Chu Luo sighed and said, "I'll pack it for you, what do you want to eat?"

"casual."

"Okay, that's it." Chu Luo could hear that he was not in high spirits, so he ended the call first.

She went to the cafeteria window and ordered Shen Zhe some of his favorite dishes.

Chu Luo returned to the dormitory, pushed the door open, and greeted the people in the room: "Baby, I'm back."

Shen Zhe was still on the bed, motionless.

The girl put the lunch box on the table, walked to the bed, and complained a little: "Why are you still sleeping? Get up and eat quickly, or it will be bad for your stomach!"

Chu Luo went to pull Shen Zhe's hand, intending to pull him up, but found that his palm was extremely hot.

"Why is it so hot?" Chu Luo touched his arms and face, both of which were hot, and asked, "Baby, are you sick?"

Shen Zhe read a lot of double-A novels some time ago, and it was mentioned in it that the pheromones of alha are mutually exclusive. After the first time, the recipient will cause pheromone disorder in the body, and it will take a few days for the body to fully adapt to the external pheromone.

His pheromone has no smell, only temperature, and pheromone disorder is reflected in abnormal body temperature.

Although it was a normal reaction and would not affect his health, he did not expect it to be so uncomfortable. Fortunately, he endured all this, and he was reluctant to let Chu Luo go through such pain.

"I'm not sick, just a normal reaction."

"What's a normal reaction?" Chu Luo didn't quite understand.

"Kiss me and tell you." Shen Zhe squeezed out a smile.

"Hey, when are you still thinking of teasing me?" Chu Luo leaned over and kissed his lips helplessly. The temperature was terribly hot. She was very worried about her boyfriend's physical condition: "It's too hot, how could it be a normal reaction?" ? Shall I take you to the doctor?"

"Close your ears, I'll tell you."

Chu Luo obediently put her ear to his mouth, listened to his explanation, and apologized with a blushing face: "I'm sorry baby, I made you suffer."

"Gu~" Shen Zhe's stomach rumbled.

He didn't even eat breakfast, Chu Luo quickly went to untie the takeaway bag and said, "Let me feed you."

"Okay." Shen Zhe quickly agreed, his girlfriend wanted to serve him, so he would not shirk it!

Chu Luo knew very little about alha's body, and didn't know about pheromone rejection, so she felt sorry for Shen Zhe's suffering.

In the afternoon, she had a physical education class, but the physical education teacher never called the roll call. Chu Luo risked cutting class and stayed in the dormitory to take care of Shen Zhe.

Shen Zhe's body continued to be hot, and Chu Luo was a little worried.

She deliberately went online to check about Alha's reaction afterwards, but everyone's tolerance is different. Shen Zhe's pheromones are very special. Others' pheromones can be smelled, but his is a form of fever.