Chu Luo happily went back to the store and said to Xue Qian, "Xue Qian, you don't have to buy food for me at noon, Shen Zhe said he would bring me food."

"Got it." Xue Qian said sullenly.

Chu Luo felt that he had something on his mind, but he didn't want to say it, so he had to give up.

On weekday mornings, few people bring their pets over for grooming, so Chu Luo spends the morning bored.

Shen Zhe delivered the meal, put down the lunch box and left in a hurry, because he still had to go to the hospital to see Shen Xiao.

Chu Luo led the lunch box bag to the lounge to eat. There are three layers of lunch boxes, and they were arranged one by one.

Three dishes and one meal, so rich.

Xue Qian bought takeaway food, and while waiting for the food to be delivered, he watched Chu Luo happily eating the meal made by Shen Zhe, and lowered his head and pursed his lips to play with his mobile phone in a depressed mood.

*

Hospital.

Shen Zhe didn't come in the morning, so Shen Xiao asked the nurse to help him sit in the wheelchair and sit on the balcony to bask in the sun.

The balcony faced the big grassland, and he saw Xue Ling and the children playing in the big grassland.

Xue Ling seemed to be telling a story, and the children listened very seriously.

Maybe it was because his younger brother didn't come to accompany him, Shen Xiao felt a little bored, so he asked the nurse to push him to the outdoor lawn.

He was not far from Xue Ling and the children, listening to Xue Ling telling a folk story vividly, with some sense of suspense and mystery, the children were nervous and curious.

Xue Ling always pauses when talking about key points, causing the children to ask anxiously: "What's next? Say it quickly."

Xue Ling smiled and continued to tell the story.

Until noon, the nurse came out and called the children to go back to eat, and a group of little people said goodbye to Xue Ling and went back.

Xue Ling operated the wheelchair and looked back, saw Shen Xiao, and greeted him: "Hi~ Come out to relax?"

"Yeah." Shen Xiao smiled habitually and asked, "Do you often come to the hospital?"

Xue Ling nodded and said, "Well, I used to be in poor health. I often came to the hospital and met some young patients. When there are no classes, I will often visit them."

The girl felt that those children were very pitiful. Two or three of them had been hospitalized for four or five years. Even though the hospital often had children of the same age, those children recovered quickly and were discharged from the hospital. They were the only ones who stayed in the hospital without many friends.

So, after Xue Ling was discharged from the hospital, she often came back to play with them.

Shen Xiao has always admired caring people very much, and said, "You are really kind-hearted."

"Brother, why did you run out and make me look for you everywhere." Shen Zhe went to the ward to escape, and came out to look for his brother everywhere. Seeing that Xue Ling was there, he said dissatisfiedly, "Why are you here again?"

The first encounter was accidental, and the second encounter was definitely intentional!

Shen Zhe used this kind of trick too much, he quickly stood in front of Shen Xiao, and warned Xue Qian: "Don't think about hooking up with my brother!"

Shen Xiao held his sore forehead with his hands, how could there be such a rude brother.

He also treated Chu Luo so badly at the beginning, but he couldn't figure out how Chu Luo ended up with him.

"Azhe, go away!" Shen Xiao ordered his younger brother annoyed.

Shen Zhe didn't move at all, Shen Xiao had no choice but to stretch his waist, looked around Shen Zhe's body, looked at Xue Ling and apologized: "I'm sorry, my brother was spoiled by the family, it's too rude."

"It's all right." Xue Ling smiled back, and said wittily, "I'm going home for dinner, bye."

"Goodbye." Shen Xiao watched her leave, looked at Shen Zhe helplessly and said, "Don't worry, I won't be as easy to be deceived as before. She is Xue Qian's older sister, and Xue Qian is a nice young man. What a bad idea."

Shen Zhe let out a soft "hum", expressing that he disagreed with him.

That kid Xue Qian has different thoughts about Chu Luo, and now he is trying to prevent the two of them from spending time together.

Or tell Chu Luo to quit his job in the pet shop, it's not like he doesn't have money to support a girlfriend.

However, Chu Luo is so independent and self-reliant, he will definitely not let him do this.

Think carefully about how to solve this matter.

Shen Xiao asked, "Why are you here so late today?"

"Seeing that you eat so lightly in the hospital every day, let me cook a few dishes for you today."

Shen Xiao smiled and said, "Azhe, you are the best to me."

Shen Zhe felt a little guilty, because this meal was cooked for his brother by the way.

After the meal, Shen Zhe chatted with Chu Luo in a message, talking about Xue Ling.

[Chu Luo: Xue Qian's sister? 】

【Chu Luo: He does have an older sister. I met her once. She is a pretty girl, but Xue Qian hardly talks about her. 】

[Shen Zhe: I think she must be interested in my brother, otherwise why do you keep going to the hospital? 】

[Chu Luo: When can your old problems be corrected? When you see an alha, say you are interested in seniors. 】

[Shen Zhe: My intuition told me. 】

[Chu Luo: Men's intuition is not accurate. 】

[Shen Zhe: I don't care, I have to strictly control it, otherwise my brother will be taken advantage of, and my parents said I didn't like him. 】

【Chu Xie: ...】

[Chu Luo: Baby, your brother is an adult, he can distinguish between good and bad, you should leave some room for him to make friends. Is it because you drive away all the alhas he has a crush on in the future, and make him a virgin for the rest of his life? 】

Shen Zhe didn't reply to the message, a customer who was doing pet grooming came to the store, Chu Luo put down his phone and went to work.

After finishing the work, pick up the phone to check for new messages: 荛荛, I don't want to be a virgin [blinks shyly]