Hide: The Night Before

Nervous, you sit on the edge of the bed.
"Promise you'll be careful." On the edge of tears, you struggle to get the words out.
"I was planning on running around and offering myself to ever ghoul I see." Hide jokes. Despite his attempts to stay cheery, it couldn't be more clear that he is cripplingly nervous.
"Don't joke about that!" Pouting, you huff. Sighing, he sits beside you. His eyes meet yours and he smiles sweetly.
"It's my first big assignment." He shrugs. "I doubt I'll be doing much."
"You're part of the CCG." Those words are hard to say out loud. It makes the whole thing very real. "Not doing much still involves ghouls!"

A warm hand gently cups your face. He kisses your forehead tenderly.
"I promise I'll come back to you." Lightly, his thumb caresses your cheek. "I'd be crazy to leave a girl like you behind!" He winks mischievously. Feeling just slightly more at ease, you giggle. Throwing your arms around his neck, you hold him tight.
"C-can't bre-athe." Spluttering and coughing dramatically, he laughs. As he moves back, his eyes lock on yours. He kisses you softly.
"I love you, you idiot." You whisper, leaning your forehead against his. "So much."
"I love you more." He chimes.

Suddenly, he pushes you back. Head hitting the pillow, you pout.
"Hey!" You protest. Positioning himself over you, he peppers your face and neck with kisses.
"What on earth are you doing?!" You giggle as his kisses tickle you.
"Loving you." Fingers slip beneath your t-shirt, pulling it over your head. "It could be my last night on earth!" He announces dramatically.
"Stop joking about it." Pouting, you feel yourself close to tears again.
"Fine!" Chuckling, he kisses the tip of your nose. "We're still doing it though."
"I suppose I can live with that." Giggling, you watch as he slips his shirt off. Your fingers trace the lines of his toned torso.

Lips moving down your body, he stops at the waistband of your jeans. Eagerly, he removes them. He kisses around your area, fingers rubbing gently on your soft spot. Back arching, you relish the small waves of pleasure.Your moans are quiet.
"You're so beautiful." He mumbles between soft kisses. Covering your face as you chuckle, you hide your blush. As fingers slip beneath your underwear, you feel your bra being pinged open. He throws it to the floor as he slips your panties off. Slowly, his tongue moves over your soft spot. You run your fingers through his hair as pleasure consumes you.
"Ah, Hide!" Moaning his name, you grasp fistfuls of soft hair. 

Smiling, he kisses his was back up your body.
"I love the way you say my name." Whispering, his lips skim your neck. Fingers beneath his belt, you grin.
"I promise I'll say it some more if you take all of this off." Leaning up, you leave light kisses against his neck. In a swift movement, he is out of his remaining clothes. His large, erect member rests against your womanhood. Locking your legs around him, you move your hips so you grind against him. A near inaudible moan escapes him. 

Holding your hands tightly, he thrusts into you. His hips move slowly, yet his thrusts are hard. Instantly, as always, he finds your sensitive area.
"Ah-uh, _____!" He moans against your neck. "Nothing feels as good as you." Warmth washes over you. Pleasure utterly takes over your entire body.
"H-Hide!" Your moan is close to a scream. Quickly, you feel your peak approaching. He always manages to make you come quickly. Tightening your legs around him, you move your hips against his. A hot blush rises in your cheeks as you reach a powerful climax.

Pulling you roughly, he lays on his back. Positioning yourself over him, you slowly move onto him. Resting your hands on his chest for support, you begin moving your hips quickly. His hands move up your thighs, settling on your hips. Gently, his nails dig into your soft skin as you move fast. Hair falls over your face as you lean down to kiss him. A hand moves through your hair, pushing it behind your ears. Cupping your face, he kisses you passionately. His tongue pushes into your mouth, greedily dancing with yours. He moves his hips, thrusting deeper into you as you move on him.
"Y-you're perfect." He whispers as you rest your forehead against his.
"No-" You pant. "You are!" Tenderly, you kiss the tip of his nose. Both moving quicker still, his breathing becomes more labored. His moans grow louder.
"Ah, ______!" His hands move over your body appreciatively. Powerfully, he releases into you.

Laying beside him, you wrap yourself around him. Resting your head on his chest, you listen to his heartbeat as it begins to calm. Wrapping his arms around you, he kisses the top of your head.
"I love you more than anything." He gushes. Heavy lids, you struggle to keep your eyes open.
"I love you, too." You smile, kissing his hand.
"I really do promise that I will do everything I can to come back to you tomorrow." Tightening his arms around you, he nuzzles his face into your hair.
"You best had." Eyes closing, you take a moment to enjoy being close to him. "I don't want to think about life without you."