The two took the milk tea and said, "Thank you senior."

At the end of November, the temperature dropped a lot, and Chu Xiao was wearing very thin and short skirts. Because it would be more attractive, she didn't put on her coat.

Shen Xiao took off the white windbreaker, put it on Chu Luo's shoulders, and said, "The weather is so harsh, you should wear more, otherwise you will be in trouble if you get sick."

Chu Luo shied away: "Senior, no need, I'm not cold, you put it on quickly, or you will really get sick."

"It's okay, you're wearing it. I'm going back to the dormitory to write my thesis." After Shen Xiao finished speaking, she said goodbye to Chu Luo: "I'll contact you later."

Chu Luo had no choice but to accept his kindness: "That's good."

After the two watched Shen Xiao leave, Xue Qian took a sip of warm ginger milk tea and said, "Senior is so infatuated~ I have a pity that our little girl is a straight daughter of steel."

Chu Luo glanced at him dissatisfied.

"Hey, stop talking." Xue Qian shut up.

After the morning was over, the monitor sent a message asking the two of them to return to the classroom to help because they were too busy.

Lai Ke's class sells finger cakes at the flea market, and there are not many people needed. He was very excited to see Chu Xiao wearing a pink cat maid outfit there.

In the afternoon, he took a break and dragged Shen Zhe over to Engineering Class 1 for coffee, and wanted to see Chu Luo.

Shen Zhe asked: "I really don't understand your mentality. There are so many beautiful little o's out there. If you don't go to see them, you must see an alha. You don't think you like her?"

"It is said that I just admire her beauty and courage. If she is a little o, I will chase after her." Lai Ke said regretfully.

Shen Zhe thought of meeting Chu Luo in the morning when he went to the bathroom. The dress was so cute, and he even wanted to reach out and touch her cat ears.

If she was little o, he also wanted to...

Shen Zhe shook his head vigorously, what kind of mess was he thinking about?

"Don't go! Go by yourself!" Shen Zhe refused to go to the engineering cafe with him.

The downstairs of the 8 dormitories is a basketball court, which is now turned into a flea market, and music is played to add to the fun.

Shen Zhe thought it was noisy, so he went to the classroom of the math competition class.

The teaching building where the classroom is located is remote and not within the scope of the cultural festival. Shen Zhe plans to study there.

Shen Zhe pushed the door and walked in, and saw Chu Luo doing a question on his seat.

She was still wearing the pink maid uniform skirt, a black padded jacket, and cat ears on her head.

Shen Xiao put on a white windbreaker for her in the morning. She was afraid of getting the windbreaker dirty, so she went back to class and changed into her own clothes.

The black padded jacket was worn by the original owner when he was in junior high school. Due to his tall stature, it didn't fit well on his body, but it was still quite warm.

The door of the classroom was pushed open, the girl looked up, looked at Shen Zhe with barking eyes, and asked suspiciously: "Why are you here?"

"The exercises are not done yet."