chapter 11 : FINALY !!

Start from the beginning

Keith did as she asked, preparing a bottle of milk for their son.

"Hey, you're doing a great job with that bottle of milk. How?" Pidge asked, curious.

"Guess I'm the best father in the universe! You think I can't handle this?" Keith looked at Pidge with mock anger.

"No! No..." she quickly corrected herself, lying playfully.

"Just kidding, a nurse showed me yesterday," Keith said, smiling at Pidge.

She smirked as he approached the bed with the bottle. He kissed her lips and handed her the bottle.

"Okay, Denden, I know you're hungry, sweetheart, so here comes the food!" Pidge said, placing the bottle in front of Kaiden's mouth. It took him a second to stop crying and start drinking the milk.

"There," Pidge said, giving a loving smile to her son.

Around 8:40, a doctor came to check Pidge's state. The verdict: she was recovering correctly, and in a few days, she would feel much better. In a week, she should be fine. She could go home today.

This is what she chose. They gathered their stuff, and by 10 a.m., they were in their car, heading home. Pidge was still feeling a little tired, but nothing much. They arrived home and sighed in relief.

FINALLY!!!

They were finally home. It was finally over. And now, a new chapter of their lives would start. They were parents now.

"Hey, I told the guys that they could come today. Are you okay with it?" Pidge asked, holding Kaiden in her arms.

"Sure. When?" Keith responded.

"I don't know. I'll text them. BUT FIRST OF ALL, Kaiden has to see the house!! And his room!" Pidge said excitedly.

Keith smiled. He loved seeing her that happy. Let's say: her happiness made him happy.

Pidge started showing the house to Kaiden, with Keith following closely behind.

Kayden was just a newborn, and he couldn't understand what the woman holding him was saying. In fact, he didn't know who she was, nor did he know who the man behind her was, but that wasn't a problem. They seemed nice. Plus, he'd understand soon who these people were.

"And this is your room! We chose the color yellow because we thought it was a rather reassuring color!" Pidge said, very happy to show her son how much heart she put into decorating the room.

She looked down to find Kayden sleeping in her arms.

"What?... Am I that boring? Okay, maybe yellow was the wrong color? Maybe you don't like it..." Pidge said, ironically.

Keith, still behind her, approached and hugged her from behind, resting his head on her neck.

"You should probably lay him in his bed."

"Do you think yellow is good?" Pidge giggled.

"Yellow is perfect," Keith laughed with her.

She kissed his head before approaching Kayden's bed. She softly laid him down and then went to take the bunny that her mother made for him. She placed it next to Kayden, and he instantly grabbed the plushie. She smiled. She hadn't noticed that Keith was now next to her. They looked at each other for a moment, smiling.

He grabbed her hips, pulled her towards him, and kissed her forehead. He gently held her chin to kiss her lips. They kissed each other, passionately. After a long kiss, they separated, smiling the most loving smiles.