"We tried to figure out how to use the remote but..." I laughed as he saw the TV screen glitching with multiple colors.

He laughed. "It's fine, let me put it on."

I handed him the remote while he sat next to me.

The movie popped up on Nexflix shortly and Neymar pressed play while placing the remote down on the side table.

"It's so cold!" I bury myself more under the blanket.

"True, why's your room so cold, Ney? Damn." He laughed while bringing more of the blanket over himself.

"It's not that cold..."

"It is! Feel my hands, they're freezing." I place my hands on his arm.

"Ay!" He flinches from the coldness.

"SEE!" Richarlison and I blurt out.

"Okay, maybe it's cold. Not for me though." He smiled.

"Ooh, okay the intro's done!" I take another handful of my popcorn while laying back more.

After the movie

"That was... interesting." Pombo sits up.

"Y/n, you understood anything that happened?" Neymar laughed.

"Nope. That movie sucked ass." I laugh, getting out from under the blankets.

"Wait- what time is it?" 

Neymar looks at his watch, "Six fourty five."

"Oh shoot. The grocery store closes at six, right?"

"Yeah..? Did you forget something?" Richarlison replies.

"Damn it! Yeah, I needed to get more water. I have none at my house."

"Ohh shit. Well, if you want you could stay at my place?" Richarlison gets up from the bed, stretching.

"-Actually, I think it would be better if she stayed at my house, since we live so close." Neymar cut in.

I look at both of them. 

"No It's alright, guys. I can just take a water bottle for the night." I smile.

"Really? What if you run out? Plus, if you stay the night by me, we can make cookies." He smirks.

Why'd it feel like he wanted me to stay so bad? Did he want to sleep with me again..? But c'mon... cookies!? I love cookies, and sleeping with Neymar again? Hell yeah!

"Okay okay, I'll stay." I smile.

"I know you guys aren't going to make cookies without me, can I spend the night as well, Ney?" He smiles.

Neymar laughs, "Sure, you should go get your stuff to sleep over now though."

We all walk out Neymar's room.

"I'll go pack a bag now, I won't be sleeping in your clothes this time." I laugh.

Richarlison turns to Neymar like he had just heard the most surprising news ever.

"You slept in his clothes before?" He chuckles.

I struggle to reply. 

"He doesn't need to know, Y/n. You guys just go get your stuff and come back!" He laughs while leading us out the door.

"Okay okay, be back soon!" I call out as I leave with Richarlison.

"Damn, are y'all dating or something?" He looks at me.

"Me and Neymar? No... why you ask?"

"No reason... You guys would be cute together though." He winks.

"Literally everyone says that! Does Neymar tell you guys about something?"

"Nah, see you just now though, Y/n!" He got into his car and I went inside my house.