Surprise!

Neymar opened the door shortly after Richarlison had knocked. Neymar froze, trying to find words to say.

Richarlison and I smiled. "Surprise!"

 "I'm so confused." He laughed.

"Y/n you met Pombo?" 

"Who's Pombo?" I raise an eyebrow.

They both laugh.

"What? What's funny?" I giggle.

"It's Richarlison's nickname." He pointed to him.

"Ohh! I didn't know that." I laugh.

"I see now, come in, guys!" He stepped back into his house while opening the door further for us.

We all sat down on the couch.

"So, how did you guys end up finding each other?"

Richarlison sighed. "Well, it's not really a nice story, but we were in the grocery store."

Neymar looked worried. "Oh, did something happen?"

They both look at me. 

"Just some creep. Pombo helped me though." I smiled at him.

"Oh... Well good thing he was there, I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you, Y/n."

We continued to talk to each other, I learnt more about Richarlison and their friendship. I also learnt that Ronaldo was leaving Spain.

"Wait, so you all hang out together? You know Ronaldo and Messi?" 

"Yeah, I'm not as close with them like how I am with Neymar though." He smiled.

"Ohh, I see. It's a shame Ronaldo is leaving tomorrow, I never knew about it."

"He's just going to Portugal though, I'm sure he would visit Spain sometime."

"Him? Visit?" Neymar laughed.

"Once he leaves he isn't coming back, he doesn't care about anything." He rolled his eyes.

"Damn, so I guess yesterday was the last time we would see him?"

"I guess so." Neymar shrugged.

"You guys wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure!" Richarlison and I both reply.

"Okay! There's a part two to a movie that Y/n and I watched with Messi and Ronaldo."

"Don't worry, Pombo, I can tell you about what happened in the first part" I smile while we leave the living room.

"Ooh okay thanks. We're watching it in Ney's room?" Richarlison asked.

"Yeah, his room is the best to watch movies." I laugh while looking at Neymar.

We enter his room and set up everything to watch the movie. Neymar turns off the lights and closes in the door while Richarlison and I close the blinds behind his bed and get comfy.

I laid down in the middle of the bed as Richarlison was to the left of me. 

As Neymar was about to lay down, he asked if we wanted popcorn. Of course we said yes so he went to go make it while I told Richarlison about the first part of the movie. 

"I'm back! Three bowls." He winked as he gave us the bowls full of popcorn.

"Yum!" I took a handful into my mouth.