"Aap toh Sharma rahin hai"

(Are you shy)

Just then Ashar's mother came inside. She was not alone another woman came with her.

"Meera inse miliye ye hain Ashar ki badi behen kareem. Aur kareem ye hain aapki bhabhi Meera"

(Meera meet her. Ashar's elter sister. And kareem this is your sister in law)

"Assalamualaikum Meera. Ammi Jaan ne sahi kaha tha. Chand jaisa Noor hai aapke chere par toh. Ashar ka bechaina pan ab samaj aata hai."

(Assalamualaikum Meera. Ammi Jaan was correct. You are so beautiful. Now I understand ashar's madness)

This really puts her in the spot. He really confessed his love so openly. It felt so special but she felt a little embarrassed while everyone was looking at her.

"Chaliye ab nikkah ka waqt ho gaya hai."

(Come it's time for the nikkah)

They reached the royal court. It was beautiful decorated with flowers all around.

Suddenly she saw ashar coming towards her and she instantly started feeling shy.

His intimating eyes were staring at her.

The queen mother went away.  They were in a secluded area. He took her hand and kissed it softly.

Snaking his arm around her waist he pulled her forward and leaned closer to her ear whispering..

"Rehem bakshiye begum"

(Have mercy begum)

Lightly kissing her neck he gave her a slight smirk and went away. All this while she could feel her body getting hot.

Niharika and she went towards the area where the ceremony was to be conducted. The sitting area was divided into two halves with a curtain in between.

Men were sitting on one side and the other side was taken up by the women.

Ashar and meera sat on their respective seats.

They performed the rituals and everybody started chanting prayers

The curtain was removed and everybody scattered around the room. The both continued sitting in their seats a little above from the ground.

The ceremony started. Dancers came and started the show. They were wearing some different clothes. All were men. They were wearing while clothes.

They started singing and dancing at the same time. Ashar held her hand and she looked at him. But he kept his gaze towards the performers.

One of the dancer stood up and came towards him. He stood up and went towards the centre of the stage.

They started dancing. With one arm in the air they were taking rounds and singing.

He looked so beautiful. It was a sight to behold. He was so lost in the dance, with a soft smile on his face. And all this while all Meera could do was look at him with admiration.

After the dance ended he took off some of his rings and jewelry and gave it to the dancers along with some gold coins.

He sat on his seat while Meera smiled at him. Maybe this was the first time she actually smiled at him.

The ceremony went on.

Drinks were served and after a few performances the ladies stood up from their seats. Meera sat there confused.

She saw a few female dancers entering the room. Their clothes were not very decent. She looked at ashar, he was busy talking to his headcommander Arham.

Shabana came and said..

"Malika chaliye. Mehfil khatm ho gyi hai"

(Come malika. The ceremony has ended)

"Khatam ho gyi? Phir ye.."

(Ended? The-)

"Malika ab ye mehfil auraton ke liye munasif nahi hai. ap chaliye"

(Begum now this ceremony is not appropriate for women)

She looked around and slowly stood up. Suddenly a thought crossed her mind. Dancers, drinks and men. So the men would be enjoying themselves.

Will ashar also spend his night with some other woman. Even this thought pissed her off.

She looked at him in the eyes but his eyes were neutral.

"Chaliye Malika"

(Let's go Malika)

But she stayed rooted to her place, staring deep into his eyes.

He stood up and came forward.

"Jaiye Meera ye mehfil ab aapke liye munasif nahi hain."

(You should leave Meera. This place is not appropriate for you anymore)

Her eyes stung with tears but she refused to cry infront of him. So she just turned around and went with Shabana.

"Malika aapko zay-"

(Malika you should no-)

"I don't wish to here anything. I just want to go to my room"

Meera angrily walked through the corridors . Great, just three days of their marriage and this is happening.

Reaching her chamber she went inside and closed the door with a thud.

"He is so heartless. Fine if he wants to behave this way he can. I don't care." She thought.

She layed on the bed with anger string up in her insides.

After an hour of tossing and turning around the bed she heard the door opening.

She sat up and came out of the bed area removing the curtains and saw him.

...

Love you all

Vote and comment guys