"Heh. Well, let's get into it-- you're a Pokemon Trainer. So battle me-- and show me who you are!" she said. 

I AM MOANA--- JOKE

"My music's not all that tops the charts-- my skills with Ghost types are the best around!" she said and I smiled. 

We then went to our respective places and prepared for battle. 

"Lest you forget it, the name is Ryme, and i'm known as the MC of RIP!" she said like there was no tomorrow. "Dead or alive, let's make this a vibe!" 

We then began battling and I pulled out my Skeledirge and Dragapult, since they were both Ghost Types. They then used their Ghost-Type moves and were able to successfully defeat her first two Pokemon. 

"We don't mess around in Montenevera." she said. "On my stage we Double Battle-- don't let it scare ya." I smiled as I had already finished taking all the midterms, and to be honest I was becoming Mr. Saguaro's favorite student in the class. 

Several persons from the audience were cheering more and more. "Nice! She totally nailed that Pokemon's weakness without battling an eye!" shouted one person in the front row. 

She then pulled out a Toxtricity, which I knew was from Galar, and a Houndstone, which was from this region. THERE WAS LITERALLY GREAVARD ON THE STAGE AND THEY WERE SO CUTE-- 

"When I'm on the mic, even the dead rise up! DJ G-Rave over there's sure feelin it!" she shouted as she Terastalized her Toxtricity, which looked epic. With a Super Potion, I healed my Pokemon and was about to fight the Toxtricity. 

"Put your SOUL into it, Toxtricity! Let's bring the power!" she shouted, as Toxtricity tried to use a move, so I used Facade one last time. 

Meanwhile in the audience, Larry arrived just in time from another 9-5 just to watch (Y/N) use his special TM that he gave to her. 

"This certainly gives me flashbacks," he said as he started to take a video of (Y/N) using the move he gave her.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Flashback] 

Larry POV: 

"You certainly threw me for a loop." I said. "Care to join me for a meal?"

I nodded. "Sure!"

During the meal, we ate and had a conversation.

"Say, what is your name?" I asked, confused on who this Gym challenger is. 

Odd but familiar.. 

"It's (Y/N), also hi dad." she waved as I was shocked to see that it was her in disguise.

"Wait, since when were you here?" I asked, confused.

"Since a while ago when I challenged you just now," all of a sudden, I smiled, which was a thing I did rarely. 

"You know, I'm proud of you," I said and ruffled her hair causing it to mess up a little.

"Thanks dad," she replied, smiling more.

"And you're also wearing the shoes I bought you," I smiled again, and asked her if she wanted ice cream, to which she nodded.

"Let's go home (Y/N). Let's celebrate together, and I can buy a gift for you if you'd like," I replied. "What do you want then?" she then gasped in shock.

I put the biggest smile on my face after hearing what I had said:

"I want you to be happy, Dad and that's all,"

I then smiled. 

"I also want YOU to be happy," I then pulled out a CD, looking at her. 

"I hope you never have to use this, (Y/N), but please cherish it dearly."  

"Okay, thanks pops!" she replied. 

"Goodbye now, I have to get to my job," I said. "And good luck on your Gym Journey," I waved farewell, leaving back to work. 

[Flashback ends]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'She has certainly grown a lot,'  I thought to myself, as I continued taking a video of (Y/N)'s battle.

All of a sudden, (Y/N) defeated the Ghost Type Gym Leader, Ryme. For a moment, I was waiting for her to come to me. But instead, she was behind me the whole time. "Boo! Did I scare you?" she laughed. 

"Ryme certainly did something to you," I said and laughed. 

Ryme then approached us with a big smile. 

"Damn Larry, didn't know your kid was a rapper!" said Ryme. I was shocked because I had never heard (Y/N) rapping. "She's a bright rapper, and she's got bright potential in the future!" I was still shocked, but I was able to process what had happened. 

"Very well. If she wants to be a rapper, so be it." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed today's chapters. So (Y/N) literally went from going on a flight early to beating the Ghost type Gym Leader. Now she wants to be a rapper- BYE THIS IS GETTING A BIT TOO EMOTIONAL CONSIDERING HOW LARRY STOPPED TO PASS BY BECAUSE HE JUST FINISHED HIS 9-5.. Anyways have a nice day/afternoon/night everyone! :D