7 - Doctor's Office

By next Tuesday it's time for my Diva's champion match against Aj. I force Brie to come out with me and distract her. 

She stands on the side of the ring as the bell rings. Aj gets annoyed with Brie just standing there so she just walks over to her. Brie plants a big kiss on Aj 'not planned by the way.' As hilarious as it was to see Aj fight against her, she turns back around and I nail her in the face with my elbow. I pick her up and bring her into the rack attack. I drop to my knees and she goes rolling off my back, I pin her. 

1.
2.
3. I win the diva's championship. 

That was the simplest match I have ever had. I guess they made it so easy for me knowing I am having a hard time. I'm still exhausted every day.

+++++

"How long are you going to drag out the excuse of 'it's me getting over the flu'."

"Whenever I feel better," I smirk at Brie. 

"That was a great match." Aj rubs me across my arm. I pull her into a hug feeling so bad I didn't let her get even a punch in. Aj is a sweet girl and I think she must be good with Dean but I don't know.

"Thank you. Can we talk?" 

"Yeah, you want to go to your dressing room or mine?" She asks. 

"Yours, so Brie does eavesdrop." I laugh while Brie is rolling her eyes and walking away to join the shield, who makes a little group in the corner. 

+++++

"So I really wanted to talk to you about Dean." 

"I know, I know. He's a great guy but the hiding of his feelings is not something I'm into." 

"Well, do you know he is drowning them in alcohol?" 

"He what?" She looks shocked.

"He is always drunk whenever I see him... I thought you would like to know." 

"Thank you, I'll have a talk with him. I really love him, it's just hard when he doesn't show his love." 

"Well, I think if he is sad then he loves you and wants you back." 

"Okay well I have a question and I don't mean for it to sound rude or anything." 

"Go ahead." I roll my eyes laughing. 

"Roman is a good dude too. He definitely is easy on the eyes too." 

"He slept with Alexa after leaving me in the car all night. He said she was like a sister to him and then I find her in his bed when I was already mad about him letting me sleep all night in the car." 

"Alexa... Alexa and Roman went drinking that night cause she embarrassed herself in front of Chad. I was there I saw the whole thing. I don't think they slept together. Maybe you should just once let him explain himself." 

"That's harder said than done. I mean if he didn't sleep with Alexa, the anger would fade, and I'll be back to wishing I was good enough for him. I'm too mean for him though, so I can't let him in." 

"Nikki, just talk to him. You deserve a good man." She rubs onto the top of my hand which is placed on my thigh. 

"Thanks for the talk. If I have to talk with Roman, you need to talk to Dean." 

"I guess." She laughs. Ig et up and begin out the room. "You are good enough." She calls out behind me. 

Her saying that almost brings me to tears. I guess that was one thing I needed to hear. It's hard to go through life feeling unworthy of something better. I mean I allowed Brock to treat me like shit for years because I felt like I couldn't do any better without hurting someone in the process. The only one who is hurt is me in the end. Now am I too broken to let someone else love me?