3-Apologizes

I can't sleep. It's beginning to become light outside and I hear the door open. I quickly turn around to find Brie walking through the door with her heels in hand. A swift hand is placed onto the small of her back by Seth as he follows behind her.

"Sorry!" Seth quickly yells covering his eyes at seeing me in a bra. He turns around which allows me to get back into bed with Roman who is now awake.

I hear Brie kiss Seth goodbye and the door shuts behind him. I turn away from Roman to ignore him.

"Nikki, I'm really sorry." Roman pulls me into his strong arms.

"I'm going to go for a run." I shoot out of his arms and onto the floor. "Brie, do you have any workout clothes?"

"Yeah, just go through my suitcase." She says pointing over to her red suitcase.

I rummage through it finding a pair of Pink and black chevron tight yoga pants and then a plain black sports bra with a small band of pink along the collar. Walking to the bathroom I notice Roman beginning to put his clothes back on, but I continue on my mission. Before I can close the door Roman is standing in the way.

"Could you please just hear me out? I just wanna talk about it."

"Yeah well I don't, could you please get out so I can change?"

"No I'm not leaving till you let me explain."

"FINE!" I yell, taking my bra off to slide the sports bra over my head.

"You're really gonna-" He starts but I quickly interject.

"Yes, I really am just gonna ignore you and dress myself. So either get the hell out of here or talk while you have the chance. Doesn't mean in any way I'm going to answer you." I finally get the sports bra on after a bit of work. Brie's boobs are much smaller than mine.

"I-" He tries to start once again but stops mid thought.

"Windows closing." I put on the yoga pants before he can even begin to finish and push past him, out the door, and into the hallway.

"Nikki!" He yells following me, but I begin my run to the elevator pressing the button aggressively hoping it would make it open faster. I indeed didn't not need it to open faster though. As soon as the door opens I immediately regret not taking the stairs. I have Roman coming up behind me and Brock standing in front of me. I'm stuck, and all I wanna do is run away.

"Oh now you're sleeping with him?" Brock asks me.

"What does it matter to you? How long were you cheating on her again?" Roman throws it back in his face. 

"It was only a week or two big man, it's not like she wanted to give it up every night anymore so I texted Charlotte."

"Cheating for a week or two is still cheating." He smarts back.

"I can't believe you guys! What goes through your mind to cheat on another person!" I point to Brock and then turn my attention to Roman behind me, "And you. You knew he was a cheater forever and you didn't think I should know? I slept with you and you wait till after?!"

"YOU SLEPT WITH HIM!"

"Well of course I did. I was heartbroken after you showed up with Charlotte. It wasn't the plan to go to the bar, get wasted, and have sex with a hot guy. You slept with someone before we even broke up so who's really in the wrong here?" They are speechless at me for finally standing up for myself.

As Brock walks out I slide past him and into the elevator, good timing too, I begin to get sick to my stomach. All this stress with them is so not good for me but I brush it off. By the time I make it to the ground floor, the doors open and a VERY sexy Roman stands there waiting. "Did you run down the stairs to get here?"