1 - Brock Lesnar

Can this day get any worse? I sit down on the bench backstage staring at my hands that are crossed into one another. I just wanna go.

"Nikki, your match is next." A crew member says walking past without a second glance.

I know, I know.

"Hey, baby." He says, wrapping his strong arms around me. I jump out of my thoughts as if I was never in them.

"Hey." I coo back trying to look happy.

"Is something wrong?" He asks

"No, not at all, just preparing for my match. I fight Brie." I laugh.

"Why? That's your sister."

"Have you not seen the storyline?" I ask confused

"No, I've been... busy." He chuckles.

I don't think it's funny yet I just play it cool and answer back. "Well, they want me to act like a bitch to her. I play the mean sister who comments about Brie being the favorite Bella twin, that I'm so fed up with being second-best in the WWE universe and in real life. So tonight I'm going to win and make her my personal slave. Which is stupid cause of course I am my mom's favorite." I chuckle.

"You only wish." She laughs behind me.

"Brie!" I stand up abruptly hugging her."I'm sorry I'm gonna have to kick your ass tonight." I whisper mid-hug.

"I still love you." She says petting my hair.

We quickly get interrupted by a crew member saying that Brie's music is about to start.

I hug her once more as she runs out to the arena. I look back and he's gone. I sadly shuffle to the curtain and get ready for my turn.

You can look, but you can't touch

You keep dreamin' on the stars above.

I walk out into the arena as the crowd boos, this is the worst. I hate being a heel when I feel so shitty sometimes. But it's all worth it to wrestle.

"This match is set for one fall from Scottsdale, Arizona, NIKKI BELLA!" Lillian says as the crowd's boos continue.

I stop at the top of the ramp doing my little booty twirl, then walk down the ramp throwing up my pointer finger straight into the air. Once I get up onto the mat I flip over the ropes and into the ring.

"You're gonna lose!" I yell at Brie.

"You only wish!" She yells back from the other side of the ring.

I throw my hat into the crowd and the bell goes off.

We tussle for a minute. I push Brie into the turnbuckle slamming her into it a couple of times before the referee finally pulls me off. She stays in the corner catching her breath like I knocked it out of her, I try going in for her but I'm kicked in the face with both her legs pushing me back a little. She runs over and spears then tries rolling me up.

1

I kick out. She gets up and so do I. I try throwing a mean punch but she quickly takes my arm behind her back and then the other and tries pinning my shoulders down with my back on top of her back.

1

I roll my legs over my head and I'm free going to one knee as she bounces her two feet from the ground and onto my face. I hold my mouth in pain as she pulls me up, throwing my back into the turnbuckle. She does the running punch but I quickly go under and move out of the way as she drives herself into the turnbuckle. I go running after and I'm met with her elbow in my jaw. She runs after me jumping off the ground onto my shoulders. As she punches me in the head a couple of times I fall onto my back knocking the breath out of me and her. I get up before her and begin slamming her head into the mat repeatedly then pin.