Prologue

Yes I edited this :)
____________________________________

TW Blood and Gorey visuals

There was the thick stench of blood in the air as a girl tore down the thick metal doors which had held her and the other test subjects inside. She had been in that place since she was seven, when she was captured they shot her mother and grabbed her. She endured brutal experiments day in and day out. She became something other than human, they referred to her as The Herrscher of The Void. Whatever the hell a Herrscher was she didn't know.

She trudged down the path and heard yelling. She quickly sped up trying to keep pace and to keep away from shedding anymore blood then she needed to. If only there was a way to escape to a different world where she would truly be safe.

???: Stop right there! I will shoot!

She turned around, eyes glowing a bright goldish yellow.

: You let me go or I will have your blood run down my lance.

The guard didn't back down, instead they aimed it at her and pulled the trigger. She snapped and a lance fell down impaling them as blood ran down it, the bullet missed by a few centimeters. She looked back at her hands in disgust at what she did and continued running. She continued for what felt like hours until she was could no longer see any resemblance of the area. She looked around and found a rock bathing in the sunlight..

:'It wouldn't hurt to rest.. after all I am far enough away...'

She walked over to the rock and laid on its warm surface, a comforting feeling she hadn't felt since she was a little girl...

Her eyes reverted to normal as she drifted off to sleep, her energy almost completely spent...

My beautiful flower of evil
Come take my hand
I will show you kindness never shown to you before

Perfect now don't let go of that hand no matter what
Everything will be okay soon