No one else to turn to // Redpastry

It has been only two days ever since Pastry Cookie escaped the St. Pastry Order. She had been wandering around the darkest parts of the roll cake forest, in order to find someone that can help. Since the night of "the incident", those visions stayed so evident in her mind. Taunting her, mocking her, dangling the truth right in front of her face, never letting her forget what happened on that day. Pastry Cookie was always loyal to the St. Pastry Order, never doubting the lessons she was taught, but once the truth was shown to her, it called into question if the lessons were true or not. The only thing that pushed her to escape the St. Pastry Order was the sight of one of her own sisters being slaughtered by the Shadow Sisters, reportedly because she questioned the teachings. 

Suddenly, the scent of smoke and burnt butter caught Pastry Cookie's attention, as her destination grew closer. 

"The scent of an overbaked cake..." she said. "I'm getting close..."

Pastry Cookie sprinted over to the source of the aroma, not noticing the cake hounds right behind her as they looked at one another, thinking of what to do. One of the cake hounds dashed inside a secret passageway to pass on the news of the uninvited guest immediately. Once the pup had reached the end of the passage, it galloped over to a stoic cookie who wielded a knife with a red ruby pattern in one hand, and the other: a monstrous red and white claw. The cookie was in the middle of barking orders at his monsters as the little cake hound barked back for his attention. the cookie instantly turned around to see the little cake hound, walked over, and gave the creature some head pats. 

"Chiffon!" The Cookie said. "What is it, boy? Is there something wrong?"

Chiffon barked as he wagged his tail vigorously. 

"Ah... I see. The little gnat herself has returned once more. Hasn't she learned anything last time we've seen each other? Right. I will head there immediately. Lead the way Chiffon!"

He lets go of Chiffon's head as the cake hound leads him to where Pastry Cookie was spotted. Once they both arrived, the intruder was surrounded by cake hounds, snarling at her as she backed away from them.

"How strange..." The cookie with the monster arm said. "The gnat isn't attacking? Hm... Chiffon, call off the attack. I will deal with her myself."

Chiffon panted as he ran over to his pack and barked at them all, in order to get their undivided attention. They all stopped as the cookie with the monster arm approached a defenseless Pastry Cookie, backed into a corner.

"You..." She exclaimed.

"Always leave it to gnats like yourself to be attracted by the aroma of sugar. Haven't you learned your lesson the last time you were here? Or do I have to push you into the ultimate dough myself?"

"No... I have not come here to lay waste to your brethren... I have come... for a different reason."

"Oh really?" He snarkily remarked. "Then why such a 'divine, holier-than-thou' self-righteous cookie like yourself seek refuge here? Is it... because you want to apologize?~"

"W-what?! I-" Pastry Cookie sputtered flusteredly. "No! I-I mean yes, but!"

"HAH! I knew it! After the last time we met, you were shaking like a leaf once you'd seen the might of Dark Enchantress Cookie's commander! Now, state your purpose!"

The cookie pointed his large knife at Pastry Cookie's chest expectedly. She sighed in order to keep her mind as collected as possible. She then straightened herself up a little as she spoke:

"I was... I was wrong about the order... the St. Pastry Order has been proven to be nothing but rubbish in my eyes and I want nothing to do with it... It has been proven by my own eyes the birth of Dark Enchantress Cookie is a complete contradiction of what the Order had originally taught me... and for that... I am sorry for what I have done to you... and the living beings that reside here. I had recently escaped the St. Pastry Order and... I..."

"You wish to stay with me?"

Pastry Cookie nods. "Yes... I do."

"Well then. As the commander of Dark Enchantress Cookie: I, Red Velvet Cookie, appoint you as a new member of the Cookies of Darkness. Welcome to the Army, Pastry Cookie."