"You just can't get enough of me, can you?" // kumiwolf

It was another cool, autumn night in the Roll Cake Forest. A young cookie named "Werewolf cookie" was hiding in the bushes, while a crowd of cookies from a nearby village dashed by. Holding pitchforks and torches, they looked around with scowls on their faces. 

"Where did that beast go?!" A villager shouted. 

"It has to be around here somewhere," another villager stated angrily. "It couldn't have gone far!"

Werewolf cookie shook anxiously as he thought up a plan. He soon spotted a small rock right beside him and quickly snatched it from the ground, then tossed it as far away as he could. This immediately caught the villagers' attention as they bolted their heads in the direction of the sound. 

"What was that?!" 

"That must be the beast! This way!" 

Within an instant, the angry mob was gone. Leaving Werewolf cookie alone, in the dark. He quietly stood up and crept away deeper into the forest. Sulking sadly as he passed by enormous trees, that stood tall mockingly over him. 

"If only I didn't have this curse..." Werewolf sighed, "Maybe... I'd have someone to talk to."

"Oh, you poor dear..." 

Werewolf cookie jumped. 

"Who's there?!" 

"Why, just a concerned cookie is all! You've been through so much, haven't you?"

"Why do you need to know? Are you one of the villagers who want to kill me?!"

"My my my...~ Now, why on Earthbread would I want to kill a cookie like you?"

"I-I don't know?! Everyone wants to kill me! Everyone wants to get rid of me! I feel like I'm losing my mind!!" 

"Aw... tsk tsk tsk.... now this won't do at all, my dear!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, let me show you Honey!~"

A marshmallow fox jumped from a tree and stood in front of Werewolf cookie. He was confused. Why on Earthbread is there a marshmallow fox standing right in front of him? It wasn't running away from the sight of him, nor did it hiss at him. It just stood there, expectantly. Werewolf backed away slowly, trying his best to not scare the fox. But, the fox only walked toward him happily. 

"Get back, or you'll get hurt!" Werewolf pleaded.

Once the fox got close enough, it pounced on Werewolf, knocking him down onto his back as it layed on his chest. Waiting to be given affection. Werewolf hesitated, but for some reason, he found it hard to say no. There was something about this fox that was so seducing. It made him feel wanted. It made him feel safe. It made him feel... loved. The fox brushed its tail across Werewolf's chin, making his face go red. He turned away gently, trying his best not to hurt the fox. 

'What is this feeling...?' Werewolf thought as he cuddled the fox. 'Why do I feel this way...? It's just a marshmallow fox, it's nothing special... but why...? Why is my heart beating so fast? Is this normal? Is this what other cookies feel? Am I losing my mind?'

A marshmallow aroma began to fill the air, which only enticed Werewolf more. It was the sweetest thing he ever smelled before. Sweeter than any strawberry pie he ever stole from a windowsill. He brought the fox in and cuddled it more. He didn't want it to leave. He needed its love, its affection, its aroma to feel happy. 

"Don't leave me..." Werewolf pleaded quietly.

Suddenly, a blue aura began to form as the fox faded away. Revealing a gorgeous, young cookie. She possessed foxlike, piercing red eyes halved upwards in a cunning expression. Her scarlet lips formed a coy smile and are framed by two white fox whiskers on each side. Her hair was icy cyan and situated in two long, framing twintails tipped with snowy white. Her bangs were minimal and shortly drape upon her forehead in two rounded masses. 

She had at least nine fox tails, trailing from underneath her skirt that appear identical to her long hair. Her outfit consisted of a hanbok chima that begins at its top with a darker sanguine shade that fades downwards to a lighter cardinal red. The chima is situated with a white heori band about her chest and an orange and cream floral norigae hanging from it. Under her skirt, she wears white stockings with no distinguishable shoes. In her left hand she totes a solid fuchsia folding hand fan. She was absolutely beautiful; a gift made by the witches themselves. 

"Oh, dear!" She said, "You just can't get enough of me, can you?~" 

"I... I need you... please... don't leave me."

"Of course, I won't my dear! I will never leave you.~" 

The cookie held Werewolf's chin upward, making him look into her sharp, piercing eyes. Immediately, his ears drooped down as he slumped over. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. 

'Those eyes...' he thought, 'those red, lovely eyes... it feels like they're reeling me in....'

"What's your name, cutie-pie?~"

"Werewolf cookie...."

"What an adorable name!" the cookie chuckled.

"W-what's your name...?"

"Kumiho cookie, my dear!~"