Gang - If the world was ending you'd come over right? Part 1

(So... This is actually a Dallas x Reader- but because the whole town is in the same situation I thought it made more sense to put gang) 

(I used the song for the title so make sure to listen-  it hits differently, you may loop it if you'd like)

I was reading a book when I heard the TV, "...And zombies are invading Tulsa, Oklahoma," The Newscaster said," The world could be ending. Make sure to lock your doors and windows and have supplies... we have an update, they're coming this way? THEY'RE COMING THIS WAY!!!" The TV then disconnected.

Holy shit...                                                                                                                                                                                  The world could be ending.

If this was happening then there are some things I gotta do.

I grabbed a switchblade and my dad's AK47 that he got- he's deceased though. So it's just been me in this house.

This thing I had to do was: *Flashback*

"Dallas?" I asked him

"Yes Y/N"

"Could you promise me something?"

"Sure babydoll what is it?"

"If we ever argue or haven't talked to each other in a while - could we be there for each other when the world ends?"

"What are you asking?"

"If the world was ending you'd come over, right?" (I'm sorry if this line isn't in sync with the song- I tried. Usually, it depends on the pace you're reading at)

"I doubt the world would end but of course, I would Y/N even if we were taking a break from our relationship or haven't talked to each other, I'd like nothing better than for us to hold on to each other because its the last time we live-  I promise."

"Okay thank you.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too."

Back to reality:  

I went to go outside and I saw a zombie chasing a businessman. I shot the zombie in the back of the head and kept hitting it till it dropped dead. He sighed in relief, "Thank you, I thought it was my last day to live."

It felt comforting to know he had the same feeling as me.

I kept on walking and making sure no zombies were there when I heard a familiar voice, "Y/N!!!" It was Two-Bit, "Quick! get inside the house." I ran inside the Curtis home and Two shut the door. I saw Steve on the couch, eating cake," Hey Y/n!"

"Hey, Steve."

"Damn it's been a month now y/n," Two-bit said, "You kinda stopped talking to us. What happened?"

"Busy, I guess.." I was lying me and Dallas was taking a break from our relationship because of this one argument...

*Flashback from a month ago*

I got up from the bed and when I put my feet on the floor I felt something wet- Shit!

I knocked over the water I forgot to drink last night onto Dallas' project. "Uh...Dallas?

"Yeah Y/N-" He gasped, "Y/N what the hell- my project... I was going to get partial credit for that to boost my grade..."

"Oh, I-I'm sorry I didn't see it there..." I said, "Maybe I can help you fix it?"