First Day Of School (Part I)

A small boy with messy hair and a somewhat heavy bag could be seen sulking. He was not particularly cute, as others told him, except for what his mom and dad told him while playing with his cheeks.

He was saying things like "I want to walk by myself or I will carry my own bag" to his mother, who was asking him to give her the bag and come to her so that she could carry him to the school.

After some time, when the mother felt like it was too much, she agreed to his wishes, and the boy started walking happily while carrying his backpack to school. After walking for approximately 50 meters, he got tired and started walking too slowly; basically, he could be described as a crawling little human.

His mother noticed this and asked him if he was tired or wanted her to carry his bag; he acted like a man and said no mommy, I am a big boy, and I will do my own work, mommy.

Mother felt happy and sad at the same time. She felt happy seeing her son do his own work but felt sad seeing him work hard. No one has ever been able to understand a mother's love for her child, so how can a mere author describe it? She felt like she should support him. She said yes; my baby boy is now big and strong and can do his own work. Just how wrong she was, she will never know.

The little man became happy and started walking again, but he got tired and his mother knew he was at his limit, so she said, "Cutie, give your bag to mommy." "Otherwise, if you get tired, how will you enjoy the time at school you were looking forward to?"

The little man was devastated and said, "Yes, I need to have energy, so I am giving you this bag."Don't think I am tired; I am big and strong. The little man said that while puffing his chest out and patting it while acting like a big man. He praised himself, but looked quite comical while doing it. No one knows how a little child thinks, so how can a mere author tell you?

He, after giving his bag to his mother, started walking again and started chirping like the cute little chicken his mother thought him to be. After reaching the school gate, the little man saw his mother giving his bag to an unfamiliar woman and saying things like "take care of him" or "here is his milk in a bottle." Warm it up and give it to him at this time, or take care of him.

He thought his mother was abandoning him as he acted spoilt, didn't like drinking milk, and asked for some toys. But when his mother held his hands and gave his hand to that unfamiliar woman, he thought his mommy was really abandoning him, so he started crying while saying, "Mommy, do not leave me, mommy." I will never act like that again. I will always be a good boy. Mommy, no mommy, I will drink my milk and not ask for toys, but do not leave me. I want to be with you and Daddy forever. Please mommy.

The same scene, though not so dramatic, could be seen around as this was the first day of many little boys and girls' nursery school.

The mother then told him that she was not abandoning him or anything; he would be here to make new friends and enjoy time with those new friends. Just how wrong she was, she will never know. The little man started crying louder and louder while saying, "No, mommy, you don't like me anymore." "You are leaving me, whaaa whaaa."

After a while, the little man got tired of crying, and the unfamiliar woman took hold of his hand and started taking him towards his class, making him sit like the other little boys and girls.

He thought that they were all abandoned, felt bad for them, and started sulking again, but had stopped crying. Every little boy and girl had stopped crying, but the hell broke loose when a new little girl came inside the room and started crying, and soon everyone, including our little man, started crying.

The same unfamiliar woman then entered the classroom, followed by two more unfamiliar women, and began distracting the children from sobbing by offering them candy or cracking jokes while making some weird faces, which the young boys and girls, including our little man, found rather amusing.

After everyone stopped crying, the unfamiliar woman introduced herself: "Hello students, I am Mary Smith." I am your homeroom teacher. The one on my left is Miss Patricia, while the one on my right is Miss Jennifer. Now introduce yourself by telling your name, your likes and dislikes, and who you love most in your family.

'Let's start with you. Tell your name and what you like, and tell who you love the most.' She asked one of the boys sitting in front of the row.

The boy stood up nervously and said, "I am James Brown." I like Tom and don't like Butch. I love Mommy and Daddy both.

The teacher felt it was quite funny seeing the little boy say he likes Tom and dislikes Butch from "Tom and Jerry Show" for his likes and dislikes.

'Good, very good. Here's a candy for you.' Mary praised the boy.

'Now next you go.' Mary asked the one sitting beside him.

One by one, everyone had introduced themselves, and now it was the turn of our little man, the protagonist of my story and a useless character in his own.

———————————————————————————

Hello, my readers! How are you all doing? Good? right! I hope you all liked the first chapter, and do not forget to read "Before You Start Reading," as that will give all of you the basic idea of how I am going to proceed with this story.

———————————————————————————