10.

Late morning, when the sun shines bright and in Pantalone his face since the curtains are not closed he still is asleep. Feeling his face warm up because of the sun did wake him up after a while as it feels like his body got trampled by a horse as everything aches. Needing a moment to wake up he stretches out before he looks to the side seeing the emty spot in the bed...Dottore had left but this time he accually left something behind; A letter and Pantalone his favourite flower. Pantalone sits up but he whinces in pain as he was trembling because of how bad his lower back is hurting. He manages to prop himself up putting a pillow behind his back so he can lean into it as he takes the letter and opens it reading trough it quickly but it only said why he left before Pantalone woke up which is for work and that they had a Harbinger meeting today. It was a last minute meeting so Pantalone probably did not know about it so he is happy Dottore wrote it in the letter.
Slowly he manages to stand up from the bed looking at the time of the meeting in the letter before he looks at the clock. His eyes widen as panick fills his eyes...he would be late if he would not hurry. Dropping the letter and rushing to the bathroom he starts the shower catching a climpse of himself in the mirror. He stops right then and there in his tracks looking at himself seeing a bite mark on his neck and large dark blue with purple hickeys. He then takes his robe off and sees Dottore kept his promise...marking him head till toe "Dottore-..." he whispers beneath his breath sounding more annoyed then anything.

Once the shower was hot he steps inside quickly washing himself, washing his hair having no time to waste yet as he goes to wash his private parts he whinces and lets out a soft whimper since both his cock and behind are sensitive. He still managed to clean himself everywhere before he steps out of the shower, rushing to dry and style his hair, quickly getting dressed before he heads out. It took him a couple of minutes of sitting in the carriage anxiously hoping he will make it in time but once he did arrive at the location he goes inside only to see the meeting has not started yet which causes him to let out a sigh of relief.
Going to the meeting room to the long table he sits down in his usual spot. Everybody sits there but a seat besides Pantalone is emty...Dottore his seat.

They discussed some basic things first aswell for the problem with the rebels that are causing trouble with many of their agents. Pierro glances at Pulcinella since he was curious why in the first place he had called for the meeting "you have called this meeting have you not? What is it about, what was so urgent"

"Well yes-..." he spoke and looks at all the fellow harbingers "it is important we know much about eachother at this current time, the people who we hang around with yet i encountered something strange. When i went to meet Pantalone at the bank everything seems normal...but he has a new ring and i suspect he has been engaged. My concern is we never have seen the person you have been interested in...you have not told us who"

All eyes turn to Pantalone but Il Capitano stands up and makes the chair go beneath the table just turning to leave clearly not seeming in the mood to talk about this topic. "Where are you going? "Pierro asks as all eyes are on the tall captain now.

The captain turns to look at them all standing at the head of the table placing his hands onto it before he glances at the ring on Pantalone his hand "does it really matter? This meeting was urgent no? This is not urgent...it is pathetic. Who cares who he gets married to there are far more important things to discuss, to do. While you talk about something useless like marriage, trying to invade yourself into his love life I will do something usefull and deal with these dahm rebels. Have you ever thought he bought that ring for himself? Ever thought to mind you're own dahm business?"

"Around the hand he does not have any rings accept for the marriage ring of Signora and his...aswell for that new ring? It is suspicous no-...?" Childe spoke simply trying to reason with him.