"So? SO? Really Jada that's all you gotta say??" I scoffed.

"What you want me to say Jakobe?? Huh???" she sounded defeated.

"I want you to tell me how you really feel. Cause I know damn well you don't feel like 'so'" I mocked her.

"Jakobe"

"Jada I aint playing!!! Yell at me like I'm ddot or sum shit. LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL" I shouted.

She popped her neck at me and scrunched up her face.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You jus gone let me get away wit cheatin?" I said now acting like Ddot.

"The way that smooch was touching on me felt great." I stood up.

"The way she kissed on my neck was way different than whateva you be tryna do" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Nigga what?" she looked confused.

"Cmon now. I'm gone get away wit dis??" I raised a brow at her.

"No you not"

"THEN TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL" I yelled.

"NIGGA I FEEL LIKE SHIT!! YOU A DAMN BITCH FOR CHEATING ON ME!! I KNOW I FUCKED UP WHEN I WAS FUCKIN WIT NOTTI BUT I TRUSTED YOU MAN" her voice cracked.

"Keep going"

She set her drink down.

"I put my all into this shit. I RISKED MY LIFE TO BE WIT CHU NIGGA! I COULD'VE WENT DOA BUT NAH I CHOSE OY BECAUSE OF YOU" she clapped.

"I loved you man and this the treatment I get. You go off by yourself and all of a sudden you a free agent? Now you 'single'" she quoted.

"We took a brea-" I tried to say like Ddot.

"I never agreed to that break. I never said 'yes' or 'no'. YOU WALKED OUT ON ME BEFORE I COULD ANSWER!!" she hit her hands on her side.

"You say we need to work on trust... but then go and get with another girl YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW" she shook her head in disbelief.

"You know what a break is right?" I scoffed like him too.

"What? Do I know- DO YOU KNOW YO BESTIE KISSED ME?? AND GUESS WHAT?? I KISSED BACK OH YEAH, I DID" she nodded.

I sat down and let her do what she had to do.

"I had a lot of faith in this OY power couple shit but now it's like... you don't even care" she started pacing around.

"Notti showed more effection than you do. And now dd giving me the same energy" she mumbled.

"You know how many niggas I could've gotten wit?? Niggas wit more money, Niggas wit a better lifestyle than the shit we got now? THOUSANDS!! BUT NO. I got with you. Because Darrien you bring out a side of me that not even I knew I had" she stared at the wall.

"You make me happy man. I be smiling and shit walking around when you not there. My mind is always stuck on you because I am in LOVE with you. But obviously yeen feel the same way if you hugged up on some pussy bitch that I could fuck up in seconds" she crossed her arms with attitude.

"Fuck allat man. Ion even wanna speak to you no more. Go ahead and fuck on lil girls in DR. I'll give you the same energy. Minus the fucking part" she huffed.

JADA GREEN

I turned to Kobe only to see him smiling. And clapping.

I gave him a confused look.

"You just let ALL your emotions out" he stood up.

"How'd you-" I asked.