Ch. 16

JADA GREEN

"YO MA!!! THE SONG IS FUCKING FIRE" Ddot jumped excitedly as he barged into my room.

"You ready to do this shoot?? I'm dropping da hoe by tonight" I demanded.

"Hell yeah I'm ready. My bae boutta be a star jus like me" he geeked as he rubbed his hands together.

"JADA IS THIS GOOD??" Dd ran into the room showing me his outfit.

"David. Didn't I jus say it didn't matter what the fuck you wear as long as you don't look homeless?" I asked raising a brow.

"Uh... yeah... BUT I WANT TO MAKE SURE I gots to look good for the shorties watching" he started flexing his watch in my face.

"Bitch move" I pushed his arm.

"BEST FREEENNNN" I heard Notti's voice screech as heavy footsteps came up the stairs.

"HERE COMES THE OTHER SUPERSTAR" Ddot clapped as Notti bowed.

"My verse was the best" he bragged.

"No it wasn't nigga mine was it's my song" I snapped.

"Blah Blah I win" he rolled his eyes.

"Okay I'm here" Tay came running into the room out of breath.

"I got the gunsss!!!" he added once he got himself back together.

"SHHHH THE FEDS COULD BE LISTENING" I yelled.

"Feds my fucking ass" Dd mumbled.

"Where my hoe at?" Jay walked in.

"Yo hoe?" Ddot questioned.

"Oh ye, yo bitch, is my hoe" he winked.

"No I'm not bro I don't want you" I shook my head.

"Yes you do, Ik you do so hush up" he hit the back of my head as he sat on my bed.

I flipped off everyone and finished doing my makeup.

"Brooo hurry up YOU TAKE MAD LONG" Dd complained.

"I GOTTA LOOK GOOD NIGGA YOU DON'T KNOW WHO GONE BE DERE" I shouted.

"Nigga WE IS!!! ONLY THE OY'S BITCH NOBODY ELSE" he said aggressively.

"Ma you don't need makeup" Ddot reassured me.

"Ew bro shut up you fucking simp" Notti pushed him as Jay cringed.

"Me personally i wouldn't say no cringey shit like that to you ma" Jay threw his hands up in defense.

"I like that Ddot CARES enough to tell me ts. While y'all on the other hand are some haters" I flipped everyone off as I went to sit on Ddot's lap.

"Yeahh fuck y'all" Ddot said as he kissed me.

"Move" Dd grabbed me by my hair and flung me off of Ddot.

"OWWWWWWWW" I whined as I hit him in the stomach.

"ABUSE ABUSE" he screamed as I chased him downstairs.

"That's one way to get her out the house" Tay laughed as he grabbed my phone and keys.

DDOT

We started the shoot with Jada and Notti doing their handshake thingy. She then dragged me in and started twerking on me as everyone got in a circle and hyped her up. 

The director told her to be in the background as Notti rapped his verse. He threw up gang signs. Puffed weed, got sturdy as me and the gang hanged around a car.