Ch. 14

DDOT

We were all on the plan back to Harlem and let me tell you a nigga was excited!!!

"Yo you think Jada gone like tha hoodie I got her??" I kept bugging Jay.

"NIGGA THIS WHY I WANTED YOU TO SIT NEXT TO DD BRO" he shouted.

"Yo bro hush up nigga you mad loud" Dudeylo shushed him. I was sitting in the middle seat as Jay was in the window seat and Dudey was on the other side of me.

I put my airpods in and started texting Jada.

Wifey 🤞🏾💍

Nigga we almost there

Got an hour left

delivered 6:11 am

There's no way you sleep rn

TEXT ME BACK MA I MISS YOU

delivered 6:23 am

I know where you keep the spare key bitch 👴🏽

read 6:30am

Yo bro word to ma fucking brother YOU BUGGIN AT 6 IN DA MORNING!!

read 6:30 am

I laughed at what she sent as I started playing some drake. I fell asleep for a good 30 minutes before Jay hit my chest.

"We here" he stood up and so did I.

I felt my heart beating. I couldn't help but smile the entire car ride to her house. Everyone was meeting up there to get Notti and to just hang out.

"Broooo you cheesing mighty hard niggaaa" Dd hit my arm.

"You should be too. You aint excited to see B??" I questioned.

"Not really" he yawned as we pulled up into her driveway.

"Me persona-" Jay started.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Dudeylo demanded. Everyone laughed as we struggled to get out the car.

I ran to Jada's door and banged aggressively. Dd rang the doorbell continuously. Dudeylo started throwing little rocks at a window which I'm assuming was Tay's because he came storming downstairs and swinging the door open.

"WHO THE FUCK THREW ROCKS AT MY WINDOW" he asked angrily.

"HE DID IT" Everyone pointed to dudey who was trying to hide behind Jstar.

Then I saw Jada's crusty ass coming downstairs.

"Yo bro why you yelling at 6 in da morning nigga im tryna sleep" she rubbed her eyes as she came towards us.

"JADA" me, dudey, and Dd said at the same time. 

She got scared and shot awake.

I ran to her and lifted her off the floor.

"WOAHHHH hol up now" she giggled as she hugged me back.

"BEST FREN" Dudey came in as he held out his hands for a hug.

"Who?" she raised a brow.

"She don't like you bro" Dd pushed him as he gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry bout yk what" he whispered to her. I smiled knowing they cool now.

"I GOT A GUN DON'T TRY ME" Notti yelled as he almost tripped down the stairs.

"Nigga I would've been died if someone was actually tryna rob us or sum shit" Jada rolled her eyes.