Chapter Seven: Reaper No More

Start from the beginning

Several robotic needles stab into his back injecting him with various types of Nanobots. Mercy tries to free Susie from Tartaros to no avail.

At the entrance of the facility. Bob throws you towards several Minotaurs. You slam into one and surround yourself in a tornado of Nanobots. Shotguns appear all over the tornado and fire bullets at each and every Minotaur.

Y/N: Death Tornado!

Each shot tips the army of Minotaurs to pieces. Rebecca jumps up and down next to Bob.

Rebecca: Bob throw me! Throw me!

Bob picks Rebecca up and throws her towards you. Rebecca laughs excitedly as she slams into you from behind. You fly into an Arasaka soldiers knocking him out in the process. Rebecca stands up and cheers.

Rebecca: Wooo! Let's do it again!

You quickly stand up knocking Rebecca onto her butt. You turn staring at her unimpressed.

Y/N: Do you mind?!

Rebecca: I couldn't help myself... It looked fun!

You sigh and walk on ahead. Johnny appears walking next to you.

Johnny: Time to end Arasaka... Once and for all.

Y/N: Yeah.

Your crew follow close behind you. All of them apart from Bob instinctively dodge any bullets shot at them due to the new Nanobots flowing through their bodies. You all fire at the Arasaka soldiers and turrets shooting at you all.

Y/N: Remember... Don't overwork your Nanobots! They can only help you avoid so much at a time!

David: Understood!

You turn and your eyes widen behind your mask. Tears of pride leak out of your eyes. You smile as you see David wearing the mask you got him.

Y/N: You're... You're actually wearing it.

David: Well this is our biggest fight yet... So I thought we may as well do this in style.

Y/N: I love you man!

David laughs.

David: Just go kick U/N's butt!

You grin.

Y/N: I'm going to kick his butt until he dies!

David sweatdrops as you fly forwards in a cloud of Nanobots.

David Mind: He really needs to work on actually thinking before he speaks.

V: We should split up!

Lucy: Y/N's gone down the middle path so that leaves heading left and right!

Sally: I'm going with Y/N!

Sally leaps over the cover and rushes swinging her axe at the soldiers.

Lucy: Based on the look of the facility... I can probably shut off most of the security of I can get to the computer which should be down the left path!

David: I'm with you!

Rebecca: Me too!

V: Jackie you go with them... The rest of you with me!

V heads the right path followed by Ashe, Falco and Bob.

Ashe: Don't give me orders!... You aren't Y/N!

V: Quit complaining!

Ashe: Bob...

Falco: Calm down Ashe!