013 | IT'S WHAT'S BEST

Start from the beginning

Davina was still trying to figure out how to tell the girls that she wasn't going back home with them and being caught before she figure out would make the whole thing a lot more messier than what it needed to be.

When she entered the presidential suite it was silent and empty meaning that they were still eating breakfast with Maria's grandparents and hadn't noticed that Davina had left.

Davina left her phone in the kitchen while she retreated back into the room that she was sharing with Alice and Maria immediately going over to her bed already feeling exhausted.

Being pregnant definitely was taking up all of her energy, it felt like she was spending majority of her time sleeping than actually being awake but Davina wasn't going to complain. She enjoyed sleeping and it gave her an excuse to take a nap and not go out and socialize with the world, she could just be her introvert self.

Davina got comfortable underneath the sheets the blankets surprisingly soft against her skin.

The silence didn't last long. Laughter immediately filled the once silence room minutes later as Alice and Maria walked into the room, their eyes instantly landing on Davina who was already staring at them from the bed.

Alice ran and jumped onto the bed while Davina trying to sit up, Maria had a curious look as she followed Alice but she didn't jump on the bed like Alice did, instead she sat on the edge with one leg up bent on the bed and the other dangling off the edge.

Based off the looks the two girls were giving her Davina already knew what was to come and she wasn't prepared for the questions that were going to be asked.

"Spill the tea, what went down between you and Stefan." Alice said wiggling her perfect eyebrows with a smile on her face that resembled one of a clown.

Davina instantly blushed tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as she looked at the two girls acting as if she didn't know what Alice was talking about.

"What do you mean, nothing went down between us."

Maria rolled her eyes but smirked. "Doesn't seem like nothing went down, you two were about to kiss."

Alice nodded her head at Maria said. "Yep, I saw it with my own eyes."

The blush didn't leave Davina's face as she shook her head looking at her two best friends. "I'm serious, nothing happened between us. He just invited me to watch a movie and have pizza with him while you guys were out."

"Awe, you guys had your own little date? How cute!" Alice cooed, her blue eyes lighting up with excitement.

Davina looks at Alice in horror shaking her head, her face was burning from embarrassment now. Last night was absolutely not a date! They were just hanging out and Stefan probably wasn't thinking straight, there's no way he would have actually wanted to kiss her.

"You can't possibly call that hanging out Davina!" Alice exclaimed shaking her head.

"Yes she can," Maria laughed which had Davina nodding her head slightly feeling better that Maria had sided with her on this one thing.

Alice rolled her eyes at what Maria said. "That isn't hanging out Maria, one boy and one girl can't just call it hanging out when they obviously have feelings for each other."